★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Oh well, I cant find Redgum anywhere... Anyone has the same problem after updating?
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM
I found Redgum immediately, and I updated before I found him.

I just finished the game, and I think the ending was one of the most satisfying of any game I have ever played. Having a last word from a lot of the main characters you interacted with throughout is a brilliant touch and gave a lot of emotional closure. Props to the devs.

And more props for the humor throughout the game. A lot of time in games like this, I want to skip past the dialogue, but I always looked forward to talking to characters throughout the game. In fact, my least favorite part of the game (which I did still enjoy) was the flower plucking. Exploring the beautiful worlds was absolutely the highlight, with the humorous characters right on its tail.

Well done, BitMonster basement dudes. I am thoroughly impressed.

11-02-2012, 10:58 AM
I would love to hear what's next from the developers. Lili imho has got one of the best pacing. Not too long a game. Didn't feel draggy at all. 5 to 6 hours to complete.
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
New update yet still no gamecenter which was promised
11-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Discard my last comment, now Im in front of the mayor... dying to see that ending
11-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Still no touch 4g support
Same here I've been waiting since this came out,every time I see a notification of an update I'm always disappointed.😔
11-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee12 View Post
it is 3d right?
Either a bot, or a retard.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Finished!

Good: Good graphics, great control method, nice fighting mechanic, made for iOS. Great story mode with many boss fights, defeated them all Took me almost 7 hours to complete it.

Bad: Lack of GameCenter and some bugs that went away after the update.

Conclusion: A differet and engaging RPG that has its own unique things going to it. I loves it from beginning to end.

Final Rating: 4.5 out of 5
11-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Whatever was done with Redgum may have created a glitch rather than fixed one. On my save, with all spirits defeated, Redgum randomly appeared in town without me rematching and after I beat him, I was again given the quest to check in with someone about it. Thing is, when I talk to that NPC, it doesn't resolve the quest.
11-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm stuck fighting the mayor. I put it on kid difficulty fairly early in the game so maybe I just stink. But I've fought the mayor 20 times and never gotten more than 5 flowers. I have 3 bars of grip and the 2 bar grip bracelet thing, but he does so many bombs that I can never get close to beating him. I even get streaks of 10 and 20 and still don't get past 5 flowers.

I'm about to delete it because I'm tired of getting beat on kid mode. What am I missing?