★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2012, 04:41 AM
Since the latest update movies are not playing properly. You hear the sound, but the screen is pitch black.
Quite surprised no one else has mentioned this so far?

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.
11-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretcobrageek View Post
I'm stuck fighting the mayor. I put it on kid difficulty fairly early in the game so maybe I just stink. But I've fought the mayor 20 times and never gotten more than 5 flowers. I have 3 bars of grip and the 2 bar grip bracelet thing, but he does so many bombs that I can never get close to beating him. I even get streaks of 10 and 20 and still don't get past 5 flowers.

I'm about to delete it because I'm tired of getting beat on kid mode. What am I missing?
IIRC, Redgum and the other 4 mill hill spirits are WAAAY harder than the Mayor. Mayor was really easy. I think you just have to focus.....pluck the bombs off one by one.

If anything, go to normal mode, and back to kid mode.

11-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Since the latest update movies are not playing properly. You hear the sound, but the screen is pitch black.
Quite surprised no one else has mentioned this so far?
...and now I am even more surprised as not one single individual with an iPad 3 has responded thusfar?
Meh.
Reinstalling it is.

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.
11-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
...and now I am even more surprised as not one single individual with an iPad 3 has responded thusfar?
Meh.
Reinstalling it is.
I have and iPad 3 and I see exactly the same issue at least with the intro movie.

Good idea on switching to normal and then back to kid difficulty, but it didn't make any difference. In fact it might've been a little easier on normal. Maybe I should try hardcore next. Anyone else see this problem? Or am I just inept?
11-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretcobrageek View Post
Or am I just inept?
You may well just be!
11-20-2012, 06:12 AM
New update yet still no gamecenter integration. Bought this game cause the developer promised to add it in one of the first updates. Lesson learned I guess...
11-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag View Post
one of the first updates.
Still could mean it's coming. Likely they had more pressing matters, like making the last section of the game more fun.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And a bunch of other games you've never heard of!
11-26-2012, 03:43 PM
I just punched buy button in iTunes for 0,89 cents is nobrainer.
11-26-2012, 04:03 PM
I hope they can add iCloud sync.

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
11-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Wow, great game! Glad I got to finally play this. It looks so great on my new ipad, and the controls are wonderful.

So glad I picked this up on sale. Wowzers!