App description: - AS SEEN ON STAGE AT APPLE KEYNOTE EVENT! -
*IMPORTANT* iPod Touch (4th generation) NOT SUPPORTED
_____________________________
Lili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics and a cinematic storyline. Tuned for new devices, Lili is one of the most visually-stunning games available on iOS.

On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way. Lili uses an amusing "non-combat" system for dealing with enemies, and sorts out a few personal issues along the way.
____________

RECOGNITION:

TouchArcade - 4.5 stars!
Slide to play - 4/4 stars!
APP SPY - 5/5 stars!
TouchGen - 5/5 stars!

TouchArcade - App Users Top Ten Most Anticipated Upcoming Games

Kotaku - Break in your iPhone 5 with Lili, most delightful game on iTunes

Wired.com - "Lili is shaping up to be one of the must-have games for the iPhone 5"

VentureBeat - The game looks gorgeous with its 3D graphics and cool environments


_________________________________________

FEATURES:
Jaw-dropping console quality 3D visuals
Support for new larger screens
Full Retina support
Innovative controls designed specifically for touch devices
Free roaming RPG world
Hilarious story, characters, and quests
Whimsical gameplay, appropriate for nearly anyone
Loads of items and outfits to collect and upgrade
Difficulty option specifically for kids

_________________________________________

Follow @BitMonsterGames for more information regarding Lili, or check out our website at www.BitMonsterGames.com

_________________________________________

Echoseven's comments:








11-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,485
Just finished the game. Took roughly 4 hours in total.

I really enjoyed it - very humorous and cute.


Only a couple of tiny niggles such as objectives glitching and/or being slightly unclear. And object detection is pretty bad, for example I got trapped between the handles of a wheel barrow... I just couldn't move anywhere! I had to quit the game and restart it. I also got hit by one of the shielded guards, and I flew inside a building! It was all black except for the door.

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
12-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iosgamer4s View Post
I think I know where the problem is:

RAM
iPod Touch 4th Gen - 256MB
iPhone 4 - 512MB

It kinda sucks to be paying for 32GB or even 64GB version and still only have barely usable amount of RAM.
To this day I'm pissed at Apple for gimping buyers of the iPod Touch 4G and the iPad 1 with such low RAM. I purchased a 64GB iPod Touch because it was double the storage capacity of the iPhone 4. So it turns out I was screwed over even with my "premium" product.

If they simply used the iPhone 4's A4 chip all these issues, such as complaints and loss of business, could have been avoided. I'm sure that was a business tactic on there part but it was a bad one....

So I am also interested in the Lili's future. Will it actually make it to iPod Touch 4G?

Last edited by LanceAvion; 12-02-2012 at 06:18 AM.

12-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Stuck?

I'm stuck at some point. I have a task left to save the missing brother in Splitwood. However, when I get there he says he will wait for Sheoak to leave. I have defeated that spirit multiple times, even with a perfect score.
The trainer is also telling me to talk to to people in Mill Hill about disabling the windmill but they don't say anything about it.
I have restarted the game multiple times, as well as restarting my iPad, and even re-fought spirits as others have suggested.
Any suggestions?
12-04-2012, 07:05 PM
It's not really all that clear but... go back to his brother and tell him you found him. So long as Sheoak is defeated you'll finish the quest.

As for the windmill... you need to find a character who will tell you how to stop the windmill. They're in one of the houses, not walking around in the open.

Last edited by fumbles; 12-04-2012 at 07:08 PM.
12-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceAvion View Post
To this day I'm pissed at Apple for gimping buyers of the iPod Touch 4G and the iPad 1 with such low RAM. I purchased a 64GB iPod Touch because it was double the storage capacity of the iPhone 4. So it turns out I was screwed over even with my "premium" product.

If they simply used the iPhone 4's A4 chip all these issues, such as complaints and loss of business, could have been avoided. I'm sure that was a business tactic on there part but it was a bad one....

So I am also interested in the Lili's future. Will it actually make it to iPod Touch 4G?
I actually made it run on an iPod touch 4 with the use of a virtual memory tweak. The graphics are on par with the iPhone 4, the only problem I have is that there is no sky... The tweak I'm using creates a swap file on the flash memory and it increases on demand, the only drawback is the life of the flash memory would considerably shorten(5-6 years)
12-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,485
image.jpg


Anyone else notice this little reference?!

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
12-05-2012, 07:03 AM
When will this game support i cloud?
And please have restore purchase.
I hate when i reinstall,and loss my purhased costume.

100% game completion and im getting bore with this lili game.

https://m.facebook.com/Nafi.Muhamad?...00001643053585
I lives with street racing club =)
12-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumbles View Post
It's not really all that clear but... go back to his brother and tell him you found him. So long as Sheoak is defeated you'll finish the quest.

As for the windmill... you need to find a character who will tell you how to stop the windmill. They're in one of the houses, not walking around in the open.
Any chance... that you remember where the brother was to begin with?. That quest was waiting for a long time and I don't remember where it came from
12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truey View Post
Any chance... that you remember where the brother was to begin with?
If I remember rightly, he's in the bar. I can't remember where in town that is exactly, but if you wander around a bit you'll find the right door.
12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks! I'll explore a bit

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.