★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-27-2012, 09:31 PM
terrible on ipod touch not even worth looking at
11-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Any iPhone 4 impressions?

11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Maybe am just being stupid or didn't pay attention to the tutorial, but how the hell do I get the backpack on screen and the question mark after there go?

Half the time am running around and no way in sight on the screen can I access the menu and map and stuff....bugging the hell out of me
11-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I hope i see soon support for Ipod Touch 4g

I'm waiting for:Forgotten Memories,Republique,for now my number one game in App Store!!!,[/U] Sniper Ghost Warrior,Prevail,Dark Meadow 2(?),Infinity Blade Dungeons,Heroki,Goblin Heroes Modern War,The Journey,Anomaly Korea.
11-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer2010 View Post
I hope i see soon support for Ipod Touch 4g
I don't get it. Isn't this game compatible with iPhone 4, which also has the same A4 chip in the iPod Touch 4th gen? How come it is still being sold as being compatible with these devices?
11-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iosgamer4s View Post
I don't get it. Isn't this game compatible with iPhone 4, which also has the same A4 chip in the iPod Touch 4th gen? How come it is still being sold as being compatible with these devices?
The game wasn't supposed to be compatible with the iPod 4 because of RAM. It's the Apple store that screwed up--you guys should know it does this a lot--and made too generous a compatibility list. This gets brought up way too much and isn't fair to the developers. This is the reason some developers make the game "require" a front camera to work even though they don't use them, although that doesn't work here to strike the iPod 4 so the store was able to take liberties.

I think there's adequate criteria to get a refund from the Appstore for those who bought the game for their iPod 4 if it's a problem.
11-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iosgamer4s View Post

Quote:
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and
Exactly

I'm waiting for:Forgotten Memories,Republique,for now my number one game in App Store!!!,[/U] Sniper Ghost Warrior,Prevail,Dark Meadow 2(?),Infinity Blade Dungeons,Heroki,Goblin Heroes Modern War,The Journey,Anomaly Korea.
11-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer2010 View Post
Exactly
I just explained it. The Appstore was wrong.
11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
I just explained it. The Appstore was wrong.
I think I know where the problem is:

RAM
iPod Touch 4th Gen - 256MB
iPhone 4 - 512MB

It kinda sucks to be paying for 32GB or even 64GB version and still only have barely usable amount of RAM.
11-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Just finished the game. Took roughly 4 hours in total.

I really enjoyed it - very humorous and cute.

Only a couple of tiny niggles such as objectives glitching and/or being slightly unclear. And object detection is pretty bad, for example I got trapped between the handles of a wheel barrow... I just couldn't move anywhere! I had to quit the game and restart it. I also got hit by one of the shielded guards, and I flew inside a building! It was all black except for the door.

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.