★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-24-2013, 02:34 PM
The game voiced?
04-25-2013, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflipp View Post
The game voiced?
It is not :-) It has witty text tho! :-)
04-25-2013, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Cappuccino View Post
Is there a limit to the number of times I can rematch a single spirit in the hope of getting three stars?
No limit!
06-13-2013, 06:43 AM
Some questions for the devs

I've read through this whole thread and haven't seen this commented on yet, so... A few questions:

1. I think the game would be funner if the treasures had a function. The seasonings seemed to be used for one of the side quests, so I started the game feeling very intrigued by the treasures wondering what quests they would be needed for. But I'm almost done and none of them have been needed for anything. So now I kind of feel, why bother looking for them, you know what I mean?

2. I think I somehow got myself screwed up in the game. I got the mayor quest before I finished the mill hill spirit quest, and now that I've beaten all the mill hill spirits and my quest log says to check in with the trainer, he only tells me to go get the mayor and I'm not getting credit for the mill hill quest. I also seem to have gotten the mayor quest before I was capable of beating him, and since the trainer won't help me, I don't know how I can level up.

Any ideas?
06-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny1st
How do you quit the game?
06-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny1st
I've cleared every quarter of all Spirits. But I'm still missing the last 6 of them.
Anyone knows where to find them? Or is there another quarter after you beat the Mayor? (Which I haven't done yet)
10-05-2013, 03:55 AM
I am very happy, bought the game just now with price drop to 1$ But can't play it!

The game boots to where I get to click on a "Start" box and it quits, every single time!! It takes forever to load to the "tap anywhere to start" screen, and once pass that I choose start, the games just quits

I am playing the latest version of the game on an ipad mini running the latest iOS 7.0.2, 64GB with over 5GB of free space. Am I the only one experiencing this or is this a know issue? I have waited for the price drop long enough, would really love to be able play the game, please help!

Thanks!
10-05-2013, 05:25 AM
The game boots to where I get to click on a "Start" box and it quits, every single time!! It takes forever to load to the "tap anywhere to start" screen, and once pass that I choose start, the games just quits

I am playing the latest version of the game on an ipad mini running the latest iOS 7.0.2, 64GB with over 5GB of free space. Am I the only one experiencing this or is this a know issue? I have waited for the price drop long enough, would really love to be able play the game, please help!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I hate to the guy that says "it works for me" but it works for me, ipad mini 7.0.2. Have you tried rebooting your ipad to free memory?
10-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabs View Post

I hate to the guy that says "it works for me" but it works for me, ipad mini 7.0.2. Have you tried rebooting your ipad to free memory?
Thanks for your help, just tried to reboot my iPad and it works now

Is there any other ways to purge memory on the iPad ? Or is rebooting the only way?
11-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Lili is currently IGN Free Game of the Month, check it out if you haven't played it yet for the low low price of Free!

http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/lili-free

New Promotional Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up