★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Long ago, a great Dragonmaster named Dyne, with the aid of his faithful companions, defended the goddess Althena from a terrible evil. Time has passed, and those great adventurers have become the stuff of legend, but the world of Lunar is now threatened by a shadowy figure known as the Magic Emperor. In a humble village, far removed from the turmoil, lives a young man named Alex. Idolizing the legendary Dyne, Alex dreams of one day becoming a renowned Dragonmaster and matching the achievements of his lifelong hero. Encouraged by his childhood friend Ramus, Alex sets out with his companion Nall and his adopted sister Luna on a seemingly trivial quest, unaware that it would prove to be the first step in an epic adventure whose outcome will determine the fate of the entire world.

Following the critically-acclaimed iOS port of the Japanese roleplaying game Vay, SoMoGa has returned to bring you Lunar: Silver Star Story, now with numerous enhancements for iOS! A traditional, turn-based Japanese RPG, this port offers:

- Nearly a full hour of animated cut scenes
- Remastered soundtrack with high quality music and voice tracks
- A completely updated interface designed specifically for iOS
devices, including an onscreen joypad
- GameCenter integration
- NEW! Retina artwork and widescreen gameplay
- NEW! GameController support
- And much more!
09-19-2012, 05:18 AM
*Screams like a Justin Bieber fangirl*

09-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Nice *Borat*
09-19-2012, 05:41 AM
WOOOOOOW. This is real right? :O
09-19-2012, 05:42 AM
YEEEEP * DAVE -storage wars*

...... And I'm gonna need more storage on my 4s cause I want this baby in my pocket.....sorry ipad2 ...I still love u.

**trev kicks himself in the ass for opting with the 16gb iphone5 instead of 32gb....**

Sanuku.....installed file size por favor?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 09-19-2012 at 05:44 AM.
09-19-2012, 05:50 AM
578 mb

I think this is a true sign of me getting old, dont 'get' the love for this, just looks another eastern RPG ? Not trying to cause a huge argument, just want to realise what the love is for this game.
09-19-2012, 05:54 AM
The screenshots look horribly washed out. Will wait for impressions.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
09-19-2012, 06:09 AM
I haven't played this version (only the PS1) but it was an incredible game. The dialogue was better than almost any other rpg that I've played and the gameplay was good also.
09-19-2012, 06:27 AM
This, I'm excited for. Never played the original, but heard great things about it.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Very fair price, but I'll wait to see what folks say about the controls and such.