★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is "Deck building Dungeon RPG" !
Challenge difficult dungeons and build your Deck!!

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play action, skill, equip cards. Defeat Notorious Monsters!

- "Deck building Dungeon RPG" as never before!
- It is Roguelike. Challenge deeper and deeper!
- You can choose one of 12 hero!
- Collect golds, and buy additional cards!
- There are 239 cards! Collect and build your deck.
- Dangerous Monsters and Challenge to various bosses.
- Various situation, and High Replayablity.
04-25-2015, 04:46 AM
Hey everybody check this game out. I found it via pixelated paradise and I think it's fantastic. Loads of cards with rogue like elements. Super addictive.

04-25-2015, 04:56 AM
Oh man this does look kinda cool. Haven't got it yet but will. But of dream quest vibe going on looks like.
04-25-2015, 06:26 AM
This is a super cool find! On 28F right now on my first run.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
04-25-2015, 04:04 PM
I got to floor 49, I took a lot of armor and attackx2/magicx2 cards at the end of each round. This game has got a TON of content between the different difficulties, characters and cards there is a lot to do for free.

It's one of those games that a really want to give the creator a buck or two.

Only issue I've found is there is no way of knowing how much health the enemy's have. But it doesn't ruin my enjoyment.

I figured since card crawl has such a solid following here at TA that this game should also.
04-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Haven't had time just yet to go through, but I'm seeing screens in the app description with Chinese (?) text. Is that true?
04-25-2015, 05:07 PM
Too bad the web page help is in Japanese/Chinese....
04-25-2015, 05:45 PM
Some text is in Chinese but once in gamplay nearly all relevant info is in English. 98% of the words are in English in gameplay.

I didn't have any problem figuring it out, it was quite self explanatory except the different type of cards and there actions took a little while.

PS, in settings you can turn on the tutorial that covers card types, etc. it's important given there are so many.
04-25-2015, 11:14 PM
It's a fun lite game. I believe the GC leaderboards are a bit messed up, however, as it is listing my same top score in multiple dungeon leaderboards.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-26-2015, 02:05 AM
Super happy to see this in the hotness list. I hope the additional attention will help the DEV somehow.

Also loving the other character beside adventurer.