★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagusDiablo View Post
Why is this game not available in the Japanese AppStore?
We only distribute the game outside Japan, so inquiries on this topic are best directed to the Japanese publisher of Lunar titles.
10-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey View Post
Nah I haven't purchased the game yet, I was wondering if this was suited to the 5 at all. Might just go ahead with it and see since I just want a good JRPG for this phone.

Cheers for the answer also mate.
no problem at all up to now (until attack of vile tribe on meribia) on my iPhone 5. only the dpad is not the best even in 1.1 but it's ok.

10-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picoro View Post

cant pass here,the boss regenerate all damage inflicted and never die.

please fix this bug,thx.
-----------------------------------------------------

tried reinstalling y same effect,the boss regenerate all damage inflicted and never die.
10-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Sounds like the copy you're installing from (sync from iTunes?) is corrupted then. I'd delete that and re-download it straight from the App Store.
10-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Gale Ring

At the end of the game and talking to girl in Reza, which got you the Gale Ring in Silver Star Story, but I'm not getting anything. I'm at the correct point in the game, don't want to say any more for fear of giving things away but are the hidden items (G******'s Tear, Gale Ring and Hell Ring) in this version?
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I loved this game on GBA and on the Playstation. I have played it too much, so I'm not getting it until it goes up on a sale, but I can attest to the awesomeness of this title. Great story, overall good rpg mechanics. Not sure how well it has aged, and from where this was ported, but the game should be good nevertheless.
10-16-2012, 09:30 PM
iCloud

Did anyone ever get the iCloud to work? I've updated but the sync saves is still greater out for me. Anyone know of another way to get this to work? Thanks!
10-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neswii View Post
I loved this game on GBA and on the Playstation. I have played it too much, so I'm not getting it until it goes up on a sale, but I can attest to the awesomeness of this title. Great story, overall good rpg mechanics. Not sure how well it has aged, and from where this was ported, but the game should be good nevertheless.
Might have a long wait as there other game took 4 years to go on sale.

Still on the fence, know its an amazing game, but don't think I would play though it again.
10-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimah View Post
Might have a long wait as there other game took 4 years to go on sale.

Still on the fence, know its an amazing game, but don't think I would play though it again.
Oh dang. Well, I just saw a playthrough of it and the nostalgia destroyed me. I'm not planning on getting it anytime soon, but if I get an iPad I will pay full price for this most def. The iPhone screen makes walking in most RPGs tedious.
10-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Alex is missing

I'm just passed the Bronze Dogs and Alex doesn't show up in battle anymore...
He is still in the party, but not in the formation screen.
I can give him commands but the game crashes as soon as it is his turn to execute it

Fortunately I made a few save games here and there so I won't have to do everything all over.