★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

learn iphone development

06-11-2009, 07:24 AM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
learn iphone development

DUmobile.org offers online iPhone training and development courses delivered to you via PDF, Online Videos and project Worksheets.

You also get to work and co-publish your first live industrial iphone project (game or application) on the official Apple Appstore, and you get to keep 80% of the revenues as part of a co-publishing deal with the company that runs the online iPhone classes. This means that you can essentially earn back the money and time that you put into this, many times over in a matter of a few months!

The cost of the complete iPhone development course is $200 and there is a 25% rebate if you use the code AZV while registering.

Interested people will need to register ASAP, as they are quickly approaching maximum capacity and will not be able to entertain an excessive number of students. Visit the link - learn iphone programming to sign up today!
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
#2
Que ganga!
06-12-2009, 05:31 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 176
so apple gets 30% which leaves us with 70%....and u get 20% of that 70%?
06-12-2009, 05:52 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,512
How can I take this seriously when the first sentence on their website has a spelling/grammar mistake?

"Our industry validated courses are aimed towards students and working executives who want to make their carrier in exploding wireless industry. "

Also...choosing to pay in installments adds an extra $100 to the cost?

"Payment Terms : $ 200 Full one time payment or 3 easy installments of $ 100 every 4 weeks."
06-12-2009, 06:45 PM
#5
how do you hope to compete with stanfords free online course with videos of lectures?

http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs193p/cgi-bin/index.php
06-14-2009, 03:07 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 115
The site is gone away?!