★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: ★★★ A Grey World: Escape! ★★★ (FREE!!!)

View Poll Results: How many ★★Stars★★?
★★★★★ 1 25.00%
★★★★ 1 25.00%
★★★ 0 0%
★★ 2 50.00%
0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
★★★ A Grey World: Escape! ★★★ (FREE!!!)

Hey there!
I am an independent developer and I wanted to announce my latest game: "A Grey World: Escape!"! It is FREE, so check it now and let me think what you think about it!

DOWNLOAD LINK (Free): A Grey World: Escape!

★★★ ITíS FREE, TRY IT NOW!!! ★★★

Dive into the mysterious Grey World and begin a whole new and never seen adventure! The extremely dangerous Grey World is waiting for you. What are you waiting for? Are you ready to take up the challenge? Run, jump, hit and shoot to save your life and escape from this incredible place. Take full advantage of the touch controls of your iOS device to bring the action to an impressive new level. A Grey World: Escape! will entertain you for hours and hours!

★ Endless Gameplay ★
- Play for hours and hours without getting tired!

★ Customizable Characters ★
- Unlock them all and unleash their powers!

★ Game Center Enabled ★
- Beat you best friendsí high scores and unlock all the achievements!

09-19-2012, 03:30 PM
I'll give you some feedback in a little bit...Downloading now.

09-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I gave you 2 stars with the potential for 4.

It has potential. Some things you need to implement-
It isn't clear what the difference is when you transform...you need to include some sort of basic tutorial.

When it first launched, it only took up a quarter of my 4s's screen. This fixed itself quickly, but should still be addressed.

After I lost 3 lives, I just continued running...what is the ultimate goal of this runner?

The graphics need to be retinized (not really a word, but, you know what I'm saying).

It would be nice if the world was a bit less...horizontal. Perhaps you could add some slopes; something of that nature.

Since you can only jump and double jump (and slide?), I would physical buttons (or just one) or have it so a simple tap on the screen will make your character jump; sliding up on the screen isn't as accurate and feels a bit unnatural.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
09-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Thank you for your feedback!

I will start working on some fixes as soon as I have some spare time (I am still an 18 years old student! )

I am thinking about adding a button or two for jumping and shooting but I have to think how to add them. In this version there are no buttons for jumping since I didn't want to take away too much space from the screen.

Thank you again Greyskull!
09-19-2012, 04:24 PM
2 stars
09-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Game Impressions

I think that it is a pretty funny game: it is a free game, so everyone should consider it as a free game! Moreover Coniagames said he is 18 years old, so I have to say Congratulations!

For me it's 4 stars
09-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Biggavelli, could you tell me why you are giving 2 stars? Any suggestion for improving the game is welcome, so feel free to say what you think.

CeruleanSwan, Thank you for your feedback!
09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Update 1.0.1

I have updated the game (version 1.0.1)

Fixed minor bugs

New update is coming too
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Suggestions... different types of obstacles,maybe enemies,maybe something chasing you,different movement opposed to jump and double jump,say sliding/ducking,Graphic improvements,enhanced difficulty (its quit easy + boring).Platforms that break etc.

It needs something to separate it from ALL the other Gazillion apps that its similar too.