★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gangster Rio: City of Saints 6.99-.99

09-20-2012, 08:17 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 73
Gangster Rio: City of Saints 6.99-.99

Gangster Rio: City of Saints has dropped it was on my wishlist. Not sure i'm getting it but wanted to let anyone looking for it to know

Can't find a link but its there I just checked on my ipad.
09-20-2012, 09:34 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,103
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid


09-20-2012, 01:55 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 202
I do like this game. The file size is a bit big, though. 1.7GB I think it is. :O
09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,672
Should I get this on iTouch 4G?
09-20-2012, 04:44 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Is this worth my buck?
09-20-2012, 04:47 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Is this worth my buck?
Definitely! The story and voice acting suck, but it's still a great GTA-like and a pretty solid deal for a buck!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-20-2012, 04:54 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Definitely! The story and voice acting suck, but it's still a great GTA-like and a pretty solid deal for a buck!
This is ironic indeed, me asking if it is worth a buck, and you responding? Haha

Ok, will buy it on your recommendation, only problem is I have about 64 gb of games in que from a lot of recent sales, and alot of the games are 1-2 gb, so it will have to wait it's turn I suppose.

Just bought Horn, and it is pretty cool too. Reminds me, I gotta finish GTA 3, was trying to finish it, and was having fun, then got distracted and haven't gotten anywhere.

Upgraded to ios 6 today, and then Phoenix hd is keeping me busy today after their update, but I will give this game a whirl today if I have the disk space.
09-20-2012, 04:58 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
This is ironic indeed, me asking if it is worth a buck, and you responding? Haha

Ok, will buy it on your recommendation, only problem is I have about 64 gb of games in que from a lot of recent sales, and alot of the games are 1-2 gb, so it will have to wait it's turn I suppose.

Just bought Horn, and it is pretty cool too. Reminds me, I gotta finish GTA 3, was trying to finish it, and was having fun, then got distracted and haven't gotten anywhere.

Upgraded to ios 6 today, and then Phoenix hd is keeping me busy today after their update, but I will give this game a whirl today if I have the disk space.
If you already have GTA 3 don't buy Gangstar 3 even if it's only $0,99. It's way worse than GTA 3 IMO.
09-20-2012, 05:34 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
If you already have GTA 3 don't buy Gangstar 3 even if it's only $0,99. It's way worse than GTA 3 IMO.
Well, a little too late, I just bought it... Sigh, oh well, it's only a buck, so I guess it'll be worth the try, will get back to make my remarks. Too bad ios6 doesn't seem to make installs faster, this app is taking it's sweet time to install.

Gadz, why are all these games close to 2 gb, wowzers!
09-20-2012, 06:07 PM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Well, a little too late, I just bought it... Sigh, oh well, it's only a buck, so I guess it'll be worth the try, will get back to make my remarks. Too bad ios6 doesn't seem to make installs faster, this app is taking it's sweet time to install.

Gadz, why are all these games close to 2 gb, wowzers!
Yeah, definitely not as good as GTA3 but definitely worth a buck. The jetpack is fun to play around with and it's well worth 99 pennies, IMO. I await your thoughts, however!