★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: <Bugs TD>

10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
I just passed 2-4, an I hope there are plenty more maps in the champaign to play. I really like it that you can replay a level to try and get more stars, however it looks like there is only goin to few a few more maps but we will see.

Question about the medals: is there enough points to get all 12? I just hit 350 and i dont wanna spend it carelessly if i cant get all 12.. Also the explination on what they do is hard o uderstand. For example: Energy "when thesacred tree enhances the absorption of energy, 1 more point of energy can be produced if the enemy is dead". Does this mean you get one point extra for each kill?

Like i said before: i think more slots for towers would be better. I just unlocked spider tower and i kept losing the level because it isnt a very good tower and i wanted to try it out. When i replaced him with a different tower i won so if there were more slots i would use it otherwise i probably wont.
The set of replay a level to try and get more stars intend to inspire the players to challenge
themselves, when you overcome one chapter then you can open a new map,the 6 chapter have totally different map style.
In the version of 1.0.2, the players can't get all 12 medals, you will achievement 8 at most,but we will make progress in the future version and we can expect it together.What
you understand about the extra energy is right,1 extra point of energy can be produced if the enemy is dead.
Thanks to the space of screen is limited,so there are only four slots for towers at the moment.
Thank you!
10-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy.j View Post
Thanks you like the game and I am very glad you share your feelings with us.The graphics is one of the spotlight.Which chapter had you passed?
i played a little bit after work last night and passed the mushrrom field and the pond. just got off work a few minutes ago, and i will replay some of the levels again because i am obsessed with getting the highest number of stars possible.

10-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contuzzi View Post
Looks fun! I'm a huge TD fan and have played them all. If you have any promo codes left I'd appreciate one a lot.

If I enjoy the game I will make sure to come back and rave about it here, and give it a great review on the App Store.

Best of luck with the game either way!
Thank you very much. The promo code to you and good luck with you,Please check your private message.
10-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzy511 View Post
i played a little bit after work last night and passed the mushrrom field and the pond. just got off work a few minutes ago, and i will replay some of the levels again because i am obsessed with getting the highest number of stars possible.
Fighting!Wish you get 7stars!
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
The weekends is coming.Here are the list lucky:
starfly3r
Contuzzi
Oliver Splash
aconfusedkender
Jared Yagoda
KatrisiaGabe
Zeproth
tabs
bizzy511
monthandavis
Velens
From Oct.9 to Oct.11,the promo code have been sent to their private message.
Join us together!Bugs TD welcome you!
10-12-2012, 12:57 AM
im currently on the snowfield stage. i really like the look of this level.
i think the game is fun, but i also think that we should have more slots for towers, or atleast make it an upgradeable option. the current price for "terrain" is too expensive.

overall still having fun.
10-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzy511 View Post
im currently on the snowfield stage. i really like the look of this level.
i think the game is fun, but i also think that we should have more slots for towers, or atleast make it an upgradeable option. the current price for "terrain" is too expensive.

overall still having fun.
You are great!Since the screen space is limited,there are only 4 slots for towers in the 1.0.2 version.The developer team will consider your suggestions seriously and we will make some modify in the future, let's expect together.
10-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Dear all ,Wish a good time in weekends and don't foget to upgrade your bugs!
10-12-2012, 05:54 AM
10-12-2012, 05:56 AM