Screenshots, comments coming up!

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
09-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Request sent, hope I'm not too late.

10-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Hey tried to sign up for beta on site givin to us, but for some reason it didn't allow me to join just kept redirecting me back... i'm guessing beta is full anyway like the concept looking forward to the final product. Bless!
10-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Lol Red Riding Hood keeps gutting my team like fish she's a bad girl
You're not kidding! She did some damage to me too last week. She's one sinister thing and not too easy to beat, that's for sure!

So how are you guys liking the test build so far? We will have a feedback form to give you guys in just a few days. Also, a new build will be uploaded soon with possible bug fixes.

You can always send feedback at fadingfairytales@dodreams.com or simply through TestFlight, but feel free to talk about your experiences here as well.
10-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Splash View Post
Hey tried to sign up for beta on site givin to us, but for some reason it didn't allow me to join just kept redirecting me back... i'm guessing beta is full anyway like the concept looking forward to the final product. Bless!
No worries, we are just coming up with a new build. Some little fixes to the first build have already been made. If you've already sent a request through TestFlight, you will be able to participate in the round 2 of testing in just a bit!
10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
Looks interesting, waiting for the gameplay video.

See upcoming games from AR Studio

Become a fan on Facebook
10-09-2012, 03:25 AM
How are you liking the second build so far? If you haven't tried it yet, now's your chance!

http://tflig.ht/OODNlX

Also, here's a picture of the game.

And here's our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Fadingfairytalesgame
10-11-2012, 03:18 AM
The third build will likely make its way to TestFlight tomorrow (on Friday)! The third build will also feature a proper map that will play somewhat of a huge factor in the game later on.
10-11-2012, 03:28 AM
i re-applied as it didnt work when i signed up the 1st time i'm likely to late but it's worth a try.
10-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Splash View Post
i re-applied as it didnt work when i signed up the 1st time i'm likely to late but it's worth a try.
You're not late for the third build. Expect to be playing the game in 28 hours or so!