★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Official "KillTest" Trailer/Gameplay (LiveFire's new name)!!!

06-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Official "KillTest" Trailer/Gameplay (LiveFire's new name)!!!

At first this game looked amazingly awesome, now it looks awesomely amazing (yeah, thats a step higer):

YouTube Link

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Lame name, Great game.

Haha I made a funny. Get it? Its funny cause it rhymed

Playing: N.O.V.A., NFS:S, CoD:Z, CoI:WoL, TTR3 (so many abbreviations!)

06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
for some reason it just doesnt sound complete with "test" in it...KillTest? Your gonna test some kills? Meh. Could of created a better name.
06-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I like the old name MUCH better, and it had some mindshare you'd think might benefit them. Maybe they'll change it back and enjoy the free PR of people hating the name "KillTest"

But who cares? Whatever the name, I love the trailer and am EAGERLY awaiting this (I'll assume the trailer was done on a 3GS, just so I don't get my hopes too high!)

EDIT: Just noticed the grappling hook thingy. Cool. And it looks like there's a low gore mode? (Logos popping out if the fraggee at the very end.) I approve. Not that I think gore is a crime, but it's nice to have a game I can play in front of anyone if I wish.

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: “Adams Immersive”)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)

Last edited by Adams Immersive; 06-11-2009 at 10:53 PM.
06-11-2009, 10:53 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Saw this a little bit ago. Looks absolutely awesome, and looks like they improved the graphics a bunch since their demo of it who knows when.
06-11-2009, 10:59 PM
no bluetooth support o well. I wonder what people could do with the grappling hook.... - The A-Team video rolls-
This game is going to kick ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

Last edited by randomdude; 06-11-2009 at 11:02 PM.
06-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
for some reason it just doesnt sound complete with "test" in it...KillTest? Your gonna test some kills? Meh. Could of created a better name.
they named it kill test because of the concept...which is u r in this program run by a company to test our various armor and their combat worthiness...
06-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
no bluetooth support o well. I wonder what people could do with the grappling hook.... - The A-Team video rolls-
This game is going to kick ass!
Is BT P2P usable in OS 3.0 only for two-player games? Just wondering. But even if so, 1-on-1 is a likely scenario anyway. So I hope they add BT--especially for Touch owners.

Anyway, I'm excited. So excited that I think... I think... I think I DO want to buy a rocket launcher for 99 cents!!!

(Yes, I know that isn't really how it will be.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retean View Post
they named it kill test because of the concept...which is u r in this program run by a company to test our various armor and their combat worthiness...
I like the old name, but that does make sense.

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: “Adams Immersive”)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)
06-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Maybe if they named it Kill Corp, that would be nice. I did like Livefire better

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-12-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm gonna still call it LiveFire. I don't care about the new name, LiveFire is better. Who's with me?