Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM

Can you tell me how frequently do you have to grind to get enough coins to do the necessary upgrade to finish the game? What levels did you do the grinds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
i finished the game without any IAP..just repeated world 3 boss also with the help of my wife when im asleep..

im just wondering i finished the game and there are still units that are unlocked..the unit i unlocked is the viking..there are still 3 more slots will they also come along with the upcoming update?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:04 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Can you tell me how frequently do you have to grind to get enough coins to do the necessary upgrade to finish the game? What levels did you do the grinds?
There are two tricky transitions, from act 2 to act 3 and from act 3 to act 4. Generally a small amount of grinding is necessary for the first one and a rather large one for the second transition. All grinding should be done at the boss stages. Their cash payouts are much better. My guess is that I grinded 30ish times on the 3rd act boss. However, I spent my money poorly and wasted quite a bit, so you should be able to do it with a fair amount less.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Really enjoying the game but since updating to ios6 it just keeps crashing. Hope the update goes online soon. Fun game tho from what I'm able to play so far
Old 10-04-2012, 10:11 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi guys, I'm struggling with this game, guess I generally suck at match-3s. Anyway, finally killed 1st boss and got the black mage but cannot equip him? Help?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:24 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
Hi guys, I'm struggling with this game, guess I generally suck at match-3s. Anyway, finally killed 1st boss and got the black mage but cannot equip him? Help?
You probably have four unit types equipped already and you need to un-equip one of them first.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:15 PM

Finally got a chance to play this after audio options were added in the update. Really enjoying it so far—addictive gameplay, cool graphics, good controls.

I haven't had any crash issues on 4S running iOS 6.

Keep up the great work, developers.

Last edited by Guise; 10-05-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Old 10-05-2012, 12:24 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Great news, all! Version 1.1 is now available. Hopefully this takes care of the crashes that some users have experienced.

What's New in Version 1.1
Fixes:
* Improved swiping on the iPad. Should be silky smooth.
* Copy fixed! (We actually had used a very old version for the hero descriptions on the launch version. Our mistake!)
* Bug fixes

Improvements:
* Tutorials everywhere - additional images for hero skills, the hero menu, and general skill use
* Some heroes have been rebalanced to make them all viable choices
* Small graphical upgrades

Additions:
* 1-3 star ratings on units and heroes, so users don't have to guess which level they're on

Please give it a shot and let me know if any bugginess persists!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Finally got a chance to play this after audio options were added in the updated. Really enjoying it so far—addictive gameplay, cool graphics, good controls.

I haven't had any crash issues on 4S running iOS 6.

Keep up the great work, developers.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy the game!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:46 PM

bprichard,

The 1.1 is a great update. Very nice. The swiping now works and makes the battle much more responsive.

Can you explain a bit more about the Acts? For example, I see a map with a boss battle at the end of the road. Is this map one entire act so there are 3 maps?

Also, why does the game keep giving me a pop-up that it cannot be connect to iTunes every time the game is started? I don't turn on my wi-fi unless I plan to go online to save on battery.

Lastly, where are there still three characters that are locked even after completing the entire game (all S ratings)? Did I miss something?

Last edited by y2kmp3; 10-06-2012 at 01:17 AM..
Old 10-06-2012, 02:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Went to play this and i have to say i am greatly entertained. I cant say much about character balances yet, but the strategy-type battle mechanics behind the puzzle RPG system works so perfectly in this one. Great game, and worth the coin doubler to thank the devs and improve the grinding.