10-08-2012, 03:28 AM
I love to see this mode. This will bring a new dimension to the gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
We're hoping the puzzle mode will expand on the gameplay rather than just adding an infinite version of the same and reward players who have mastered the existing levels.

We regret losing some of the leaderboard feature fun that endless mode would allow, but we're trying our best to give our players the most fun we can provide. We think this is the way to go at the moment. Continuing development features some surprises as we play test, and in the end it all comes down to what is the most fun. Hopefully we're on the right track!
10-08-2012, 03:46 AM
How about separate leaderboards for each of the classes?

LOL ok imma stop about the endless mode im sure you guys have better ideas other than an endless mode.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
Endless mode is on the way! It should be in the next update (although we might have to have a minor bug fix update . . . again . . . )
that is great news. thanks!!
10-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzy511 View Post
that is great news. thanks!!
We have chosen to not pursue an endless mode at this time, but will instead be making a puzzle mode. We hope you'll enjoy it just as much or more (a little optimism is hopefully not out of place).

Rumble Jungle Free to play creature collection battle game

Brad Prichard
Newbility Games
10-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Just want to post how awesome the devs are on this game in particular bprichard with help troubleshooting and fixing any bugs for there game and trying to make it as best as they can for there customers. I was personally contacted about a bug issue and a fix by him. That kind of thing doesn't happen often . This is a great game everyone one should pick it up
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
To me it's more of a Turn-Based Strategy/Match-3 mashup. The RPG part isnt really RPG since you basically just buy your troops and buy their upgrades, but the combat is definitely strategy if you want to tackle them using random targetting ranged casters and archers or do you use the hard hitting Berserkers and Ninjas or do you prefer to use a mix of them? Will you be using these strengths and weaknesses to complement your main character? or do you use your main character to support your troops? With these questions in mind to go about the game, i'd say it's a strategy game in a match-3 combat system, which is pretty much a first on the iOS.

Bottomline, the game's great at what it does, and gets an easy recommendation from me.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't think there's much "strategy" in the troop and hero selection, it's pretty much balanced so that you can win with anything, and I generally just bring my strongest units. It's true that fighting with more ranged units or more direct attack units is different, but neither one is really better or worse than the other.
10-09-2012, 11:55 AM
But i still think it's more a strategy game than an RPG.

10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
But i still think it's more a strategy game than an RPG.
Tough call, there. I guess I'd say it's more a vegetable than a fruit.
10-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
Seems interesting....Clash of Heroes clone?
My thoughts exactly. So much for never before seen gameplay.