Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2012, 01:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neswii View Post
I love this game, but the music sounds terrible. At first it looked like a heroes of m&m clone but it has a much faster gameplay and its very cool. I'm glad it's being actively developed, but if the devs can get feedback from this, do work on the music. Other than that, you got a jewel here! Don't abandon it, the choice in puzzle RPGs on the AppStore is lacking, and you could profit a lot from being on the top!
Your critique is totally fair regarding the music. It's pretty rough. We realize that is our weakness on this one and hope to improve it in the future. I pretty much always play it with the music off to save myself the irritation.

As long as we're getting downloads and people are buying IAP, updates will continue. After the Act 5 update, we have no definite plans, but we will keep an open mind. If there is an active enough community of players, I'll definitely advocate for them in team meetings.

Glad you're enjoying the game!
Old 10-24-2012, 04:06 PM
iPad 2

I think the music is ok but it's just muffled not very high def.

By the way the game is not always registering swipes on the small screen. I have to keep jabbing it to get the far left row. It works perfectly on my ipad though.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:13 PM

Love this game but i'm running into some difficulty in world 3. I've already gone back and gotten an "S" for every level, but I still keep dying.

Maybe i'm using the wrong units?
Old 10-24-2012, 04:38 PM
iPad 2

are you using the healer magic?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
Love this game but i'm running into some difficulty in world 3. I've already gone back and gotten an "S" for every level, but I still keep dying.

Maybe i'm using the wrong units?
I only used the first four unit available, but when I started the 3rd map, I was getting raped so I made sure that my hero is maxed out by grinding then went back to the 3rd map.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Hey you guys!

I've been playing around with our demo unit on the new modes. Puzzle Mode will have 80 levels, 20 for each world. I played through the first 40. Fun, but not that difficult. Our level designer tells me things will get rough for me in the next 40. (How tough can a puzzle involving a 7x4 grid be?)

I have attached a screenshot of level 30 (as you can see in the upper left corner). If you take a look at the enemies, you will see that they have from 1 to 3 hearts of hit points.

I played through the first level of Challenge Mode, as well, and I'll give you a screenshot and info on it before I leave the office today.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0031.jpg (154.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-25-2012, 04:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Okay, some news on Challenge Mode! I really think you guys will enjoy it, and you'd better come in with fully upgraded units and heroes or you're going to get knocked out by wave 10.

And the best news: Leaderboards for Challenge Mode! They're in there. If you like shoving your accomplishments in the faces of your inferiors, this should provide you with some enjoyment. Screenies below!

I am really high on this mode. Can't wait until this update gets pushed out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0032.jpg (157.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0033.jpg (112.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-25-2012, 05:26 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Man, I wish this was a fully developed $3 - $5 game instead of its current state. Real M&M COH seems like it will never come.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:29 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This isnt M&M. Sure the core concept is adapted from it, but the real-time mechanic is waht makes this different. I love both games, and i dont get the feeling that they are the same.

@bprichard: Cant wait for the new modes!
Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
Okay, some news on Challenge Mode! I really think you guys will enjoy it, and you'd better come in with fully upgraded units and heroes or you're going to get knocked out by wave 10.

And the best news: Leaderboards for Challenge Mode! They're in there. If you like shoving your accomplishments in the faces of your inferiors, this should provide you with some enjoyment. Screenies below!

I am really high on this mode. Can't wait until this update gets pushed out!
Can't wait for the update! I'm really enjoying this game. One thing to note though, it's crashing quite a lot on my iPhone 4s. It does crash on my iPad 3 too, but rarely (if battle is very intense/combos). Just an FYI. iOS 6.0 both.