Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-28-2012, 10:28 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Hi, all! I just wanted to stop by with some art from the forthcoming update. These are the three new units, the Sniper, the Druid and the Priestess!

Below you can check out the level one appearances. I have the level two and level three images as well if you want them.
Attached Images
File Type: png soldier_09_00_choose.png (23.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: png soldier_11_00_choose.png (24.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: png soldier_10_00_choose.png (23.4 KB, 100 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Now that I have ur attention, this game I'd awesome
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

This app can keep me going till the real MMCoH hits iOS which I am guessing is pretty soon #gutfeeling
Old 11-28-2012, 11:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
Don't worry! I have notifications set up on my email to monitor the thread. I don't really sleep, so you're in good hands. And hey, we're even on the same side of the Pacific, unlike most of our players.

Since you're excited about the update, let me share some art for the new enemies! (I don't have the new unit art yet, but I'll share that soon.)

I'm pleased to introduce the Demon, Dark Conjuror, Vampire, and Lava Giant! I'll give you an update on their abilities soon!

The World 5 update will be a paid update. We're trying to scrape up to even on this release, so there really wasn't much choice on this one.
@bprichard - This is simply awesome art that you've put together.. Imma sucker for apps like these and having found it for free today has definitely made my day! Cheers mate!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitt View Post
Now that I have ur attention, this game I'd awesome
Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git View Post
@bprichard - This is simply awesome art that you've put together.. Imma sucker for apps like these and having found it for free today has definitely made my day! Cheers mate!
Thanks, Git! You're a total level 3 Sniper (image attached)!
Attached Images
File Type: png soldier_09_02_choose.png (31.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I really hope you guys do make some money off the newest update. I love this game's mechanics and feel like it was executed much better than almost all of the other match puzzlers out there. It's a shame that this didn't garner as much praise/exposure as it deserves and I can only hope that the team continues to produce games as it will always have a supporter in me.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 PM

Hi guys,

I am stuck at level 59. Any help?

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_k_chew View Post
Hi guys,

I am stuck at level 59. Any help?

Thanks.
I solved it already.

Last edited by k_k_chew; 12-29-2012 at 07:39 AM..
Old 01-05-2013, 06:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Finally got around to playing this game, and I'm completely hooked. It's solid from every angle, and a ton of fun to boot.

My only problem right now is that I'm getting rocked consistently on World 3. I've tried Knight/Axeman/Witch/Black Mage, Knight/Viking/Axeman/Black Mage and Knight/Axeman/Black Mage/Archer (all of them are Level 3), but no combination seems to be able to survive the dragons. Between getting frozen and getting hit by attacks, I have to rely on a lucky super move popping up multiple times just to make decent progress (I'm on Level 3, for what it's worth).

It might be a problem with my Hero, too-- I'm using a Level 3 Ninja, since the critical hit percentage boost is quite valuable. But it might not be the best skill-set for survivability.

If anyone out there wouldn't mind offering up some pointers, I'd really appreciate it.

And to bprichard and the rest of the dev team, thank you for making such a great game!

EDIT: Oh hey, turns out I can't count. I was actually on World 4; I guess I'd just blocked the first one out of my head since I hadn't played it since the first time I beat it. Anyway, I swapped out my Ninja for a fully-upgraded General and S-ranked all of the dragon levels without a hitch. Winning crew was Archer/Axeman/Witch/Black Mage. The witch's stun ability was ridiculously helpful, especially combined with the General's "Send all of one type of unit" ability.

Can't wait for the new characters and area!

Last edited by Jazzpha; 01-05-2013 at 07:52 PM..