★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-09-2013, 04:30 AM
Update is live yo. I now have to play the game from start again.

This is the third time now, and i finished the game each time the first 2 times. Great great game, and well worth it.

I just wish there was icloud saving so i dont have to replay from the start... But hey, it's a great game that it doesnt bother me much to play again from the beginning.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Change log:
Quote:
3 new units (Sniper, Druid, and Priestess)
World 5 Original Mode: 10 new levels plus 1 challenge level
World 5 Puzzle Mode: 20 new levels
Game Center Rankings
iPhone 5 graphics support

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-09-2013 at 10:05 AM.

01-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Good eye, Exact-Psience! The World 5 update is in fact live! What's included in the IAP:

World 5 for both Original and Puzzle modes (10 levels + 1 new challenge level in Original and 20 more levels in Puzzle)
Three cool new units (Sniper, Druid and Priestess): They're powerful and you may well need them in World 5

And this update adds iPhone 5 graphics, so no more ugly black bars for fancy folks with current phones.

Pick it up and feel free to post any feedback around these parts.

Rumble Jungle Free to play creature collection battle game

Brad Prichard
Newbility Games

Last edited by bprichard; 01-09-2013 at 09:29 AM.
01-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Can't start any stages without the app crashing after most recent update
01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
I love this game dearly but I've tried three different levels and one challenge stage now and every single one of them has crashed in the middle of playing. I haven't been able to complete a single level since the update.
01-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirebird View Post
Can't start any stages without the app crashing after most recent update
Same issue here, sadly. Judging by the utterly empty leaderboards for the new Challenge modes, I'm guessing that we aren't in the minority. Let's hope they can sort this out sooner rather than later.
01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
The difficulty spike in World 5 is also pretty obscene, and unfortunately I still haven't found a way to beat past stage 2. I have the sniper fully upgraded, but it feels like I'll need the other two new classes to make a dent in the new monsters-- which is unfortunate, since the other two classes are still locked until I can beat these stages.
01-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Hey, all! The bug problem is noted. If you are experiencing any crashes, please shoot me a PM with your device of choice and current version of iOS.

We are very sorry for the issues and will get them sorted as quickly as possible.

Rumble Jungle Free to play creature collection battle game

Brad Prichard
Newbility Games
01-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Way to avoid crash.

I found that if don't use the hero SHADOW, the game won't crash.
01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
The difficulty spike in World 5 is also pretty obscene, and unfortunately I still haven't found a way to beat past stage 2. I have the sniper fully upgraded, but it feels like I'll need the other two new classes to make a dent in the new monsters-- which is unfortunate, since the other two classes are still locked until I can beat these stages.
No you don't!
I've been using this and I already beat the new stages:

General (3 stars)
Assassin - Black Mage - Sniper - Witch

My Sniper isn't even 3 stars yet (60 000/ 90 000 coins collected :x )

If you're fast you can do it, with reviving once every stage only.

I also have the priestess and the druid now, but I haven't paid for them yet. Priestess doesn't really attack, it only recovers mana, and druid seems like a cool class (based on 1 star stats). Sniper seems like the best out of the three tho, but I can't tell for sure yet.

Assassin is there because they will nearly always kill the enemy they hit.
Black Mage is there because they cover the whole screen and the 5-unit atack is sick (clears the whole screen more than once)!
Sniper is an improved archer, with more damage
Witches are cool because they stack up damage, they have a huge combo that hits non stop.

Also, for bosses, just rush assassins at them. Assassins hit really, really hard.

Specially if you just use the third General atack (10x damage) and then rush 3 or more assassins at the boss, it's insane how fast they die

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
Good eye, Exact-Psience! The World 5 update is in fact live! What's included in the IAP:

World 5 for both Original and Puzzle modes (10 levels + 1 new challenge level in Original and 20 more levels in Puzzle)
Three cool new units (Sniper, Druid and Priestess): They're powerful and you may well need them in World 5

And this update adds iPhone 5 graphics, so no more ugly black bars for fancy folks with current phones.

Pick it up and feel free to post any feedback around these parts.
After clearing world 5 you also get a new button called: Night mode.
You can clear all the worlds again, but at night