Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Those answers are very helpful. Perhaps with that information, I can make some decent progress now and earn some gold. Up to this point, I have only been able to perform the cheapest upgrades for a couple of characters and was thinking I could not progress at a reasonable rate unless I bought the coin doubler.

About the only strategy I find myself having time to apply up to now has been trying to make matches that would contact the enemy rather then into the gaps between the enemy. Of course, matches with the archers are good anywhere, which is nice.
Keep me informed on what you think. If the grind is too much, we need to fix it, as we definitely don't want people to feel like IAP is their only option. I'm going to try to beat it without today. I'm making good progress (instead of actually working! I really like my job some days).
Old 09-24-2012, 01:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane.a View Post
I think, this game is superb. Is this game available on facebook?
Hi, Jane! It's only available on iOS. Sorry! Thanks for the positive feedback, though.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:37 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprichard View Post
Keep me informed on what you think. If the grind is too much, we need to fix it, as we definitely don't want people to feel like IAP is their only option. I'm going to try to beat it without today. I'm making good progress (instead of actually working! I really like my job some days).
Thanks for joining the forum and adding your comments. I actually may try out the game now just by hearing your input
Old 09-24-2012, 02:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Thanks for joining the forum and adding your comments. I actually may try out the game now just by hearing your input
Thanks! I think it's the most deep and engaging game we've made so far. You definitely need to spend your hard earned coins wisely, though! It's certainly not the easiest game we've ever made
Old 09-24-2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Hi, Jane! It's only available on iOS. Sorry! Thanks for the positive feedback, though.
I bought this game on iphone 4S with an iOS 6..i cant even play the game after several match making the game crashes..its just frustrating

I went to the app store i saw the description that iOS should 4 and later?just confused

Is there anything else i can do to play the game or its just plain wasting money for a game i cant even play
Old 09-24-2012, 03:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
I bought this game on iphone 4S with an iOS 6..i cant even play the game after several match making the game crashes..its just frustrating

I went to the app store i saw the description that iOS should 4 and later?just confused

Is there anything else i can do to play the game or its just plain wasting money for a game i cant even play
This was submitted to Apple before we received the final build of iOS6. There were some changes in the iOS6 code that seem to be tripping up our app. We tested on the developer's betas before that, but apparently that wasn't good enough. Our engineers are working on it right now, and we will have an update out as quickly as possible.

We're very sorry for the trouble. That's a terrible user experience. So please just sit tight, and we will have an update pushed out very soon.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:46 AM

Quote:
This was submitted to Apple before we received the final build of iOS6. There were some changes in the iOS6 code that seem to be tripping up our app. We tested on the developer's betas before that, but apparently that wasn't good enough. Our engineers are working on it right now, and we will have an update out as quickly as possible.

We're very sorry for the trouble. That's a terrible user experience. So please just sit tight, and we will have an update pushed out very soon.
ill patiently wait this game looks pretty promising and i cant wait to play this game leisurely..i dont mind spending cold cash on this if this is going to give me that gaming pleasure
Old 09-24-2012, 04:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
ill patiently wait this game looks pretty promising and i cant wait to play this game leisurely..i dont mind spending cold cash on this if this is going to give me that gaming pleasure
Thanks for your patience. It is much appreciated. The bug seems to be extremely sporadic, so we're not going to pull down the app just yet. The whole team is running diagnostics to get it tracked down, which we hope to get done by the end of the day. I'll update this space to let you know what our timeline looks like when I have more information.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Banned

Wow cool!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:43 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I am finding that I need to grind for enough upgrades to get anywhere in the last level of the first stage.