★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hero of Sparta Pics

11-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Hero of Sparta Pics

Below is the link for the first screens of Hero of Sparta for iPhone to be released in early December. Enjoy the screen shots it looks like gameloft is going to be making millions this holiday season with two big games out in December.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=10197

Last edited by radchad1; 11-27-2008 at 08:24 AM.
11-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Nice I read the article that went along with those pictures and I hope that it does come out early December!

11-27-2008, 09:06 AM
That DOES sound good! I'm glad to hear that it's fully 3d movement unlike Kroll... looks like it will be pretty fantastic, i bet it's $9.99

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
11-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Actually, I have the feeling this game will be released at around $7.99. The last big game from Gameloft was Guitar Rock Tour a fun as heck game. They released that game at the price of $7.99.
11-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
Actually, I have the feeling this game will be released at around $7.99. The last big game from Gameloft was Guitar Rock Tour a fun as heck game. They released that game at the price of $7.99.
Actually they released it as 9.99. I know because I was the first to buy and review it right when it came out :P
They had a huge problem of it not being compatible with iPod Touch and it crashed way too much, so they had to take it off the App store. They updated it to be compatible with iTouch and they increased stability.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Actually they released it as 9.99. I know because I was the first to buy and review it right when it came out :P
They had a huge problem of it not being compatible with iPod Touch and it crashed way too much, so they had to take it off the App store. They updated it to be compatible with iTouch and they increased stability.

I stand corrected my friend. I also bought the game the first day it was released and must have thought it was released at $7.99. Its hard to keep track of the games that are bought on itunes. Regardless, I think that both HOS and BIA will be released at $7.99. I think over the holiday season Gameloft will want to get the games in as many iphones as possible and the $7.99 price tag would help.
11-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
I stand corrected my friend. I also bought the game the first day it was released and must have thought it was released at $7.99. Its hard to keep track of the games that are bought on itunes. Regardless, I think that both HOS and BIA will be released at $7.99. I think over the holiday season Gameloft will want to get the games in as many iphones as possible and the $7.99 price tag would help.
No problem, and yeah I hope you're right that they'll be released at $8. I'm gonna end up spending like $100 in a day with all these new games coming out in December. :S

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-27-2008, 10:13 AM
finally this game makes kroll looks like noobshit