★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: So it has come to this...
The great schism of our age.
Who shall prevail?

A simple but deep tile game, representing two religious factions locked in a holy war waged across centuries. A favourite amongst cloistered monks everywhere, from the lowliest novice to the grandest abbot!

To discover the world of Heredox, seek out The Clockwork Quartet (www.clockworkquartet.com)

- Single player vs AI
- Two players on the same device
- Two players over Bluetooth and Gamecenter
- Updates every century
09-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Has anyone played this? The theme is very interesting and the style seems reminiscent of War of the Roses which has excellent gameplay and interface. I would be curious to hear other's impressions before spending $5 on an unknown. Thanks.
09-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I bought it as I love board games. If the game was a dollar I would have no problem recommending it but at this price the game just isn't worth it. Really all this game is a complex variant if tic tac toe. On its hard difficulty I just draw with the ai every game.
09-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Thank you for the feedback. Based upon your impressions, I have decided to hold back. Apparently the game is part of a multimedia marketing campaign in association with the Clockwork Quartet musical group. Their music is decent, but it seems like the game may just be filler to help the band gain exposure through as many media platforms as possible.

Thanks again!