★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 712
Is there a career mode where you use a single player and progress?

GC- banger1103
09-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 128
Yes I am playing through it now, and unlike the console versions you can upgrade staff eg medical staff, and stadium staff which makes your stadium larger.

09-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1
Origin ID : Wfsw2011

09-27-2012, 01:48 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Can somebody help me? I started the game at lowest difficulty level - then started winning 4-0 5-0 easily. So I went up two notches to semi-pro...I drew the first 3 games, won one, and lost the next 8 games (playing in the EPL). Anyone has any tips on how to play? Maybe its just because I'm not used to the touch controls.

I am a PES veteran (never liked Fifa on consoles) so I like using through balls. This game doesn't have them?

Thanks!

PS: Does online MP lag? Or sikly smooth?
09-27-2012, 03:24 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
Is there a career mode where you use a single player and progress?
I didn't see Be a Pro in the menu, so I don't think so.
09-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Can somebody help me? I started the game at lowest difficulty level - then started winning 4-0 5-0 easily. So I went up two notches to semi-pro...I drew the first 3 games, won one, and lost the next 8 games (playing in the EPL). Anyone has any tips on how to play? Maybe its just because I'm not used to the touch controls.

I am a PES veteran (never liked Fifa on consoles) so I like using through balls. This game doesn't have them?

Thanks!

PS: Does online MP lag? Or sikly smooth?
Through pass si Pass slide up.
Lobbed Through pass is shoot slide up. But if you are in the penalty area, the shoot slide up is a lobbed shot over the keeper.

A powerfull crossing is shoot slide up, but you must be in the wide area outside the penalty area.
09-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 8
I guess I could say I'm addicted to it!

09-27-2012, 04:26 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixdaal View Post
Through pass si Pass slide up.
Lobbed Through pass is shoot slide up. But if you are in the penalty area, the shoot slide up is a lobbed shot over the keeper.

A powerfull crossing is shoot slide up, but you must be in the wide area outside the penalty area.
How do you know all of this? I just wish the iPad had some haptic feedback for its virtual buttons...now it feels just too hollow.
09-27-2012, 04:27 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Napoli, Italy
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Update is out and I think it fixes the ipad flipping issue. Also, I think they found a way to just update what needed fixing. Update was very fast - no way my ipad re downloaded 1.35 gigs.
With iOS 6 developer api, it's possible to send a delta update for the applications.

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadiduekappa View Post
With iOS 6 developer api, it's possible to send a delta update for the applications.
Taking a leaf out of Android there I guess. No more downloading 1.5GB again to for minor fixes.