App description: APP STORE EDITORS CHOICE!

Weve been picked as an App Store Editors Choice! Thanks to all our fans for making FIFA 13 a worldwide hit.

The most authentic football game on the App Store just got better! Take control and build a team of the greatest global superstars with the all-new Ultimate Team feature. Get ready to hit the pitch with some awesome new features and stunning graphics enhanced for the iPhone 5. Plus, now you can dominate the leaderboards with Game Center join the club!

ASTOUNDING VISUALS AND PRECISION CONTROLS
FIFA 13 is more realistic than ever with all the authenticity and innovation youve come to expect from the FIFA franchise. Matches come to life with groundbreaking graphics and the most responsive controls ever delivered on iOS.

ULTIMATE TEAM
Build a squad of the greatest global superstars with the all-new Ultimate Team feature. Choose your play style, formation, kits, and more. Win matches and tournaments to earn coins, then spend them on new players and items to improve your team. The possibilities are endless.

SHOW YOUR SKILLS
The new Skill Move button lets you choose your favorite tricks with simple swipe gestures. Master free kicks and penalty shots with full touch control. Get in the game with realistic 360 player movement. Pull off defense-splitting passes, rifling shots, penalty kicks, and pro-style tricks.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
For the first time ever! Compete with friends anytime, anywhere using Online Multiplayer. Rise to the top of the Leaderboards and use superstars like Messi and Benzema to crush your competitors around the world.

JOIN THE CLUB
EA SPORTS Football Club lets you connect to real-world competitions, support your favorite club, and connect with friends, rivals, and millions of other players around the world. Level up and earn experience points to build status then crush the competition on the Game Center leaderboards! You can even relive famous real-world football events through in-game challenges.

REAL PLAYERS, REAL TEAMS, REAL LEAGUES
Featuring 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams, and more than 15,000 players. From the English Premiership and La Liga, to the German Bundesliga and beyond take the superstars of football on the pitch in Quick Match, Manager or the brand new Online Multiplayer and Tournament game modes as you dominate your league and march toward glory in 32 authentic stadiums.

SHOW OFF!
Now you can share your most glorious moments online straight from Instant Replay!

NOTES:
- FIFA 13 is a universal build and can be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- If you have FIFA 13 installed on multiple devices, you can save a Manager Mode or a Tournament game onto iCloud on one device then continue playing on another.
- Compatible devices include iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad (2nd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (3rd generation) (16 GB and above), or iPod touch (4th generation).
- For the best game experience, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad (2nd generation), or iPad (3rd generation).
- Device Firmware 4.0 and above required.

dadiduekappa's comments:




12-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Congrats dude, I knew you're going to love it
Yeah, controls are not customizable as far as I know. You can only make the shoot button bigger. I missed/lose so many goals because I press the gigantic sprint button I am used to it now though. I am on my 5th season as a manager with barca, all my top players like Messi are retiring. Time to manage some weaker team for a change.
There's definitely an issue with career mode. Never mind the fact that everyone you scout makes Messi look like a scrub, but the fact that a bunch of players retire at the ripe old age of 25.
12-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hvy4grvty View Post
There's definitely an issue with career mode. Never mind the fact that everyone you scout makes Messi look like a scrub, but the fact that a bunch of players retire at the ripe old age of 25.
What on earth are you talking about? I've never had a young player retire
Is that only at big clubs? I usually only play career at the lowest division and work up and I've never had a player younger than 37 retire.

Origin: bryanonline

12-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hvy4grvty View Post
There's definitely an issue with career mode. Never mind the fact that everyone you scout makes Messi look like a scrub, but the fact that a bunch of players retire at the ripe old age of 25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_hardware View Post
What on earth are you talking about? I've never had a young player retire
Is that only at big clubs? I usually only play career at the lowest division and work up and I've never had a player younger than 37 retire.
2hvy4grvty is actually right! Yesterday for instance had all my top (92-93) aged 19 start to show retiring on their contracts. Messi retiring, that I can understand after being with Barca for more than 5 seasons. However, it's annoying when young players (19-25) start to retire. I hope it's a glitch and EA is working on fix. Sent them an email a while a go. All in all, my absolute fav soccer game on the iOS. I wish to see Be a pro mode next year

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-27-2012, 02:52 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
My Real Madrid layout. I love scouting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (238.8 KB, 19 views)
12-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
8 season with Barca and now 4th season with Real Madrid!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (151.7 KB, 7 views)
12-27-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Congrats dude, I knew you're going to love it
Yeah, controls are not customizable as far as I know. You can only make the shoot button bigger. I missed/lose so many goals because I press the gigantic sprint button I am used to it now though. I am on my 5th season as a manager with barca, all my top players like Messi are retiring. Time to manage some weaker team for a change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
My Real Madrid layout. I love scouting
What I've found is that it's almost always a good idea to sign anyone scouted since you can literally generate unlimited money that way. On average you can make ~$100m+ a year.
12-27-2012, 04:07 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hvy4grvty View Post
What I've found is that it's almost always a good idea to sign anyone scouted since you can literally generate unlimited money that way. On average you can make ~$100m+ a year.
Yeah, that's what I been doing. When I took over Real Madrid, 90% of the players were above the age of 30. Now, I replaced them with young and high rated players. As of now, my budget is 230 million.

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
12-27-2012, 08:53 AM
I played with Madrid for one season
I got so bored I tried to bankrupt the team
Which is almost impossible to do in one season
So I quit and started playing with relegated FC Nrnberg

I managed Swindon Town all the way up in 3 seasons and managed to get them from a ~1mil team that was hemorraging money into a 30mil team making a profit by the 4th season. That's a lot more fun and rewarding to me especially when you're beating high level teams in the Champions Cup with your group of nobodies.

Origin: bryanonline

Last edited by doc_hardware; 12-27-2012 at 09:05 AM.
12-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Is there any way to change your squad or formation before online play begins?.

I do a quick match, and you can't change these until the game starts. This forces me to use subs right away and leaves players like Dempsey off the subs list. I've been trying to figure this out and it's hindering my playing experience.
12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
Is there any way to change your squad or formation before online play begins?.

I do a quick match, and you can't change these until the game starts. This forces me to use subs right away and leaves players like Dempsey off the subs list. I've been trying to figure this out and it's hindering my playing experience.
nope
hopefully they fix that
my team has no bench striker :/

Origin: bryanonline

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.