Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -w-t-f- View Post
agree. nothing wrong with the device and i play on both platforms of ios. if there is a problem with the connection then it is ea servers.
also i am a big fan of barcelona. but i rarely play with them because everybody plays with them and its boring. so i play against them a lot. and i barely lose unless that barcelona player performs skills moves and sometimes it works in their favour.
ps: its annoying how messi pressures you to steal the ball especially right at the time you are feeding a through ball.
Barca plaice r's are fairly predictable. Just defend well and mark him tightly and just use your second defender to press whoever has the ball. Good players will figure out how to get by but most players don't really have any other ideas than to run around with Messi

I don't usually have that much of a problem winning and I play with a freaking MLS team.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:31 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Should I get Marchetti or Handanovic?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_hardware View Post
Barca plaice r's are fairly predictable. Just defend well and mark him tightly and just use your second defender to press whoever has the ball. Good players will figure out how to get by but most players don't really have any other ideas than to run around with Messi

I don't usually have that much of a problem winning and I play with a freaking MLS team.
I play good even against good players but sometimes shit happens, especially with players who know how to defend tight and good at it. It's frustrating to play against tight defence for me coz I can otherwise out score them even if they are good on offence.
PS: I have played against you with Vancouver whitecaps. You were inter Milan. We played 2 games. You won both of them 2-1 and 3-1. Your defence was really toght to get pass by. Still I managed get couple of nice shots that could have gone in. But you counter attacked all game long and killed me.
BTW what's your setting on "reset 2nd defender" ? Is it on or off?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Should I get Marchetti or Handanovic?
Go for Buffon.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:57 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
I play good even against good players but sometimes shit happens, especially with players who know how to defend tight and good at it. It's frustrating to play against tight defence for me coz I can otherwise out score them even if they are good on offence.
PS: I have played against you with Vancouver whitecaps. You were inter Milan. We played 2 games. You won both of them 2-1 and 3-1. Your defence was really toght to get pass by. Still I managed get couple of nice shots that could have gone in. But you counter attacked all game long and killed me.
BTW what's your setting on "reset 2nd defender" ? Is it on or off?
On but I switch them off and on manually as we'll to keep my defenders from moving too far out of place.

Yeah the benchmark of my game is playing from the back. It really is frustrating, but also really great when you play someone that actually plays defense. It forces me to actually think. I'll get so wrapped up in my passing game, and then an opponent will start predicting my passes. I get so bent on my game that I forget to simply make the adjustments to turn their strengths into weaknesses.
If a cb is trying to mark my striker so I can't get a pass to him, it's probably a good idea to send my striker on a dummy run and go in myself. Simple shit like that. I'm so used to seeing passes, that I miss wide open lanes.

It's also good to stick to a team and learn it. Losses are soul crushing sometimes but it's a bit more rewarding putting together a winning streak with a team you genuinely like. I mostly play with the Houston Dynamo, but I'll sometimes play with Inter or FC Seoul. Seoul play kinda like any 3 star team, but their passing is immaculate. Your through balls will have a 95% success rate. It's surgical at times.

Last edited by doc_hardware; 01-08-2013 at 10:03 AM..
Old 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_hardware View Post
On but I switch them off and on manually as we'll to keep my defenders from moving too far out of place.

Yeah the benchmark of my game is playing from the back. It really is frustrating, but also really great when you play someone that actually plays defense. It forces me to actually think. I'll get so wrapped up in my passing game, and then an opponent will start predicting my passes. I get so bent on my game that I forget to simply make the adjustments to turn their strengths into weaknesses.
If a cb is trying to mark my striker so I can't get a pass to him, it's probably a good idea to send my striker on a dummy run and go in myself. Simple shit like that. I'm so used to seeing passes, that I miss wide open lanes.

It's also good to stick to a team and learn it. Losses are soul crushing sometimes but it's a bit more rewarding putting together a winning streak with a team you genuinely like. I mostly play with the Houston Dynamo, but I'll sometimes play with Inter or FC Seoul. Seoul play kinda like any 3 star team, but their passing is immaculate. Your through balls will have a 95% success rate. It's surgical at times.
I am not good at taking the ball all by one player or skill moves. I can't rely on one player even if it means messi or ronaldo. My strength is: pass pass pass and all of a sudden through ball behind the defense and my player upfront does the rest. Also i play through centre with compact midfield and narrow field. I rarely play in flanks. I love to play narrow because it gives me plenty of chances to feed through balls. but when it comes to playing on flanks i am good at scoring from crosses. My best team to play against btw is manchester united because there defence have a big hole in the centre. I can actually give through balls from my box to behind there defence and it makes so much fun. i usually score 3 goals within 10minutes against them and they rage quit. i find it hard to play against teams like napoli and juve and any team that has more than 1 forwards because they play with 3 at the back and limit my chances of through balls and they press constantly through out the field and hinder my tiki taka. Ofcourse i find it hard if only they are good though.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:13 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Go for Buffon.
Too expensive.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Too expensive.
Market is crazy right now. I got these players in just 2 days:
Ronaldo for 200000; average price 1500000
Ribery for 50000; average price 600000
Robben for 80000; average price 160000
Iniesta for 100000; average price 170000
Hazard for 20000; average price 100000
Di Maria for 19000; average price 60000
And many more like falcao, fabregas and so on at dirt cheap price. I can't believe it. Now my dream squad is done. I am just gonna spend on packs with my 800000 coins left. And then sell big unwanted players at high price when the market is normal after a week to buy Toty players.
Anyway, is your origin teke something?
Old 01-09-2013, 04:00 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

How did you make so much money?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
How did you make so much money?
\buy players at cheap price and sell them at high price