★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This September prepare to live life on the edge of a box in Fat Chicks The Game. Meet the fun and lovable chicks who you will guide through over 30 levels of puzzle solving action with its revolutionary new game mechanic never seen before.

The game Fat Chicks has seen a small idea turned into a game ready to explode into a overnight mega hit. Play as the Fat Chicks, Zoey, Cessy, Calley, Eliza, Flo, and Harley as you embark on a quest to the save the baby chicks from being turned into a kids meal. The game takes the concept of search and rescue to new heights as you embark on a maze of boxes and the only way out is to use youre head. Playable for all ages!

Chosen One Media is an up and coming company. A rising star in the ever growing app industry, their debut began in late 2011 with the release of the game Christmas Chaos. They have since released several other titles such as the word puzzle game Wurble and a game for the Leukemia Foundation Light the Night.

ChosenOne's comments:
Hi guys!

I just finished a brand new game available on iPhone, iPod, Android, and soon to Kindle.

Please, keep in mind I'm only 16 years old. Any constructive criticism is wanted!

Introducing..

This September prepare to live life on the edge of a box in the brand new game, Fat Chicks. Meet the fun and lovable chicks who you will guide through over 30 levels of puzzle solving action with the tap of your finger.

Play as the Fat Chicks.. Zoey, Cessy, Calley, Eliza, Flo, and Harley as you embark on a quest to the save the baby chicks from being turned into a kids meal. The game takes the concept of search and rescue to new heights as you go through a maze of boxes and the only way out is to use you’re head. Playable for all ages!

Thank you for reading my post, and checking out my app - means a lot!

My website: http://chosenonemedia.com

Cheers,
Matt Philie
09-24-2012, 03:38 PM

09-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Thanks for adding that @ninjackid
09-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Quick bump