★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quick draw or Touchgrind

11-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quick draw or Touchgrind

Hello everyone. After buying Snailmail (which I definitely do not regret), I found out that i have ten dollars for itunes lying on my desk. Do you guys recommend i get quick draw or touchgrind? If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks!
11-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky View Post
Hello everyone. After buying Snailmail (which I definitely do not regret), I found out that i have ten dollars for itunes lying on my desk. Do you guys recommend i get quick draw or touchgrind? If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks!
hmmm, I just bought both, I guess if you have $10 get both, you'll still have a dollar to get a 5 piece at Wendys...

11-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337brian View Post
hmmm, I just bought both, I guess if you have $10 get both, you'll still have a dollar to get a 5 piece at Wendys...
Quoted for truth.
11-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Do you like them both? (I won't be getting anymore money until Christmas.)
11-27-2008, 01:08 PM
good question
i was lookin at em both and wondering which one i should get
11-27-2008, 01:13 PM
I'd probably start playing Snail Mail and wait a week to see if touchgrind's price drops or if a new game comes out...

Frighftully good
11-27-2008, 01:15 PM
touchgrind!

Get touchgrind ---the developers are askign for input so it will be getting updates soon ---I love this game .... It takes practice but after that you can pull of tricks pretty quick....sooooo much fun.
11-27-2008, 01:30 PM
"If you ever had a finger skateboard when you were younger (and actually liked it) than u will love this game. I have been playing for an hour now and I like it so far. I know there will probably be a price drop but I think the dev deserves some credit. While it's pretty basic in terms of all the modes being same except they offer diff level setups, and one is timed. It is a really polished looking game and it = perfection in terms of what it is, a fingerboard simulator with some sweet ramps and grind rails. This will deff be my #1 "showoff" app next to iPint"
-My quote from the touchgrind thread

Quick draw is good, but I guess there isn't enough words, because people will draw a line and other people will guess it? If I were you and didn't want to buy 2 games, and it were me... TOUCHGRIND ForTheWin!
11-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
How much replay value does TouchGrind have? That's what I'm worried about most. I'm afraid it's more of an entertainment app than a game. I only use entertainment apps once in a while, so this game might not be worth it to me.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-27-2008, 02:33 PM
@ istopmotion
I was thinking the same thing. I think I will get quick draw for now, and after the inevitable price drop, I will get touchgrind.