★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Evolve Networks
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.6 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Who said fat is boring?

*Story

Tired of espionage, sabotage, infiltrations and assassinations, Fat Ninja retired to his village hoping to live his life in happiness with his best friends: the cookies. One day, coming home from shopping, the ninja found his house ravaged by thieves and all of his cookies gone!

Help Fat Ninja fight the enemies and save the cookies!

*Gameplay

The game is a physics based action-puzzle. The goal of the game is to kill all enemies without harming the cookies!

Using shurikens, bombs and grappling hooks, go through 144 addictive levels, spread out across 3 different worlds. Defeat every enemy, solve every puzzle, save every cookie! Leave no one behind!

The game also features a powerful Level Editor to let you design your very own levels. The same one we used to design some of the in-game levels our selves. You will be able to practice your imagination and create challenging new levels for you and your friends!

Submit your best levels to earn a spot in permanent future updates! Use the Publish feature from Level Editor to send us the levels you create.

*Highlights

Easy and intuitive gameplay.

Outstanding graphics and varying backgrounds within 3 unlockable episodes.

Hours of fun through 144 increasingly challenging levels.

Clever physics-based puzzles which will test your accuracy as well as puzzle-solving skills.

Build and play your very own levels with the custom level builder.

Read more about Fat Ninja on our website:
http://fatninja.bamtoo.com

More about the Level Editor at:
http://fatninja.bamtoo.com/level-editor/

yellowB's comments:
Fat Ninja by Bamtoo

An action puzzle game, where you have to rescue all of the ninja's cookies from the badguys.

Master your weapons (shurikens, bombs and hooks) through 144 epic levels. Use your wit and accuracy to blast away the bad guys and keep your cookies safe.

Fat Ninja highlights:
  • Hours of fun through 144 increasingly difficult levels.
  • Build and play your own levels with the custom level builder.
  • Professional graphics and varying backgrounds within 3 unlockable episodes.
  • Clever physics-based puzzles which will test your accuracy as well as puzzle-solving skills.

Fat Ninja in the appstore

Developer site
09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
We are currently offering 4 download codes to the 1st 4 people interested in giving the game a go

All you have to do is be among the 1st to send me a private message and maybe leave some feedback after some good playing!

Cheers!

09-27-2012, 12:32 PM
I bought this, and it needs an ability to zoom a level. I'm playing this on my iPad in 2X mode, and I'd love to actually see where I'm shooting! Please add the ability to zoom out, in order to aim properly. Otherwise it's just a random crap shoot into the wild blue yonder!
09-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Actually it has the ability to zoom. Pinch to zoom like in the photoviewer. The ability is only unlocked at lvl3 or 4 if i'm not mistaken.
09-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowB View Post
Actually it has the ability to zoom. Pinch to zoom like in the photoviewer. The ability is only unlocked at lvl3 or 4 if i'm not mistaken.
??? Why on earth would it be locked from the beginning, given that you can't see where the heck you're actually aiming on level one? That makes no sense, and gives a very unflattering first view of the game play. At least it did for me!
09-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Yup, I understand what you are saying. And i think we are going to fix that on the next update. It was initially locked because of some conflict with the tutorial animation on lvl 1.
09-27-2012, 04:44 PM
2 download codes left waiting on your PM