App description: "Very addicting and fun"
"Benchmark in its genre."
"Mech Pilot plays surprisingly well on the compact touchscreen"

The Mech War has begun! General Riffin has joined forces with the alien race Kryllex to overthrow our King. I am Cara, the rebellion leader. I have sent out this training program to other worlds, searching for the best Mech Pilots in the universe. If you train well, you will be contacted

Large scale urban warfare:
Explore immersive city environments

Destroy, loot, and upgrade:
Collect Electro energy from your downed enemies and use it to upgrade the defensive and offensive capabilities of your mech. The more you play, the more powerful and farther you will get, so keep practicing pilot!

*NEW* Swipe to Dodge
Now you can swipe left or right to jump sideways, or swipe down to evade incoming fire!

Variety of weapons:
Weapons include machine gun, lasers, homing missiles, ion cannon, and a sniper mode.

Encounter unique enemies:
Enemies include tanks, jeeps, helicopters, alien scouts, patrols, bombers, soldier, elite, and titan mechs.

Roadblocks:
Sometimes you will be blocked and need to eliminate a single or group of enemies to proceed.

The latest in IOS and 3D features:
Social integration to share your rank
Real time entire scene dynamic soft shadows
God rays
3D sound (best with headphones)
Full screen antialiasing on iPhone 5 and iPad 3

Universal App;
Play Mech Pilot on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5 for a single low price.

For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com

RPGGuy's comments:
Satisfy your craving to blow stuff up with Mech Pilot, a console quality Mech combat game.

11-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Has anyone played the Metronosis levels yet? How are they?
11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Because of wrong expectations as usual. People we're expecting something of a mechwarrior game, and it killed them for this being an on-rails shooter. I like it nonetheless, but for me, the dodges could be improved.
My thoughts exactly. This is something that's always pissed me off about the gaming community in general. A lot of good games are fighting expectations they never intended to fulfill and it hurts them unjustly.

03-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Loaded this game up today as I wanted a break from my current addictions (Liberation Maiden, DU2, Phoenix HD, TROz, Ronin) and i totally am longing for a good mech game (cant wait for that upcoming one). I must say this game has some good things going on for it, but it does have obvious flaws that need to be changed or tweaked to make it a lot more playable.

Most important of all, i think, is that the vstick needs to be changed to a swipe similar to the aim in most FPS and 3PS like Shadowgun. It's really difficult to struggle with controls while trying to fight off enemy mechs and what-nots.

I also want to add that there is some potential in this game, but i dont think it has been harnessed well enough and channeled into something good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-14-2013, 06:05 PM
What controls by swipe are there? Swiping down ducks but what else is there. Every now and then I manage to jump but I can't repeat it. Some help at start would have been good.
03-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
What controls by swipe are there? Swiping down ducks but what else is there. Every now and then I manage to jump but I can't repeat it. Some help at start would have been good.
Swipe left and right makes you jump/dodge into that direction. It's all covered in the tutorial.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-09-2013, 12:08 PM
A lite version of Mech Pilot is now available, which includes a demo level from the second planet.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mech-pilot-lite/id656723417?mt=8

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
06-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGGuy View Post
A lite version of Mech Pilot is now available, which includes a demo level from the second planet.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mech-pilot-lite/id656723417?mt=8
Hi RPGGuy... Got any plans to remove the joystick and using the left half of the screen as dodge swipe control, and the right side the drag-to-aim? I believe that will improve the game greatly.

06-09-2013, 01:57 PM
No plans to change the controls.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
06-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Any plan to add iCade support without change actual controls?

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.
06-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Thanks. Too bad though, as i really wanted to like this game but the current control scheme is too flawed for what the game wants to be: A good game.