Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-29-2012, 03:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightRooks View Post
Apologies if I'm reading this wrong and this is what you're doing, but Loreseeker doesn't detect where the nearest library is or anything - you have to go to the library and then select that option. As far as I know (haven't tried it out myself, I'm just going by what other people have said in this thread) it should work with any library that's registered with the Foursquare network. You don't have to have a Foursquare account: the game is just looking around over wifi or 3G or whatever to check "Is there a library right here that shows up on Foursquare? There is? Okay, unlock one of the Loreseeker blades, then".

(Devs, correct me if I got any of that wrong, obviously.)
Yup, thats right!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:51 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
hmm..got my save wiped after 40 min of time sunk into it x_X. Got stuck on the screen while trying to change my sword in between stages and manually killed the app. When I started it up again..the save was gone =/
Oh no! We've just become aware of this bug and are working on fixing it asap. It might be an issue with iCloud. Please bear with us and accept our apologies.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:52 PM

This game is all sorts of fantastic.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
Wow thanks for the swords rundown.
I was about to edit my post after having tried Whisper and the earthquake sword...yes they are pretty effective too (I just unlocked those).
I use Inferna because it recharge fast and it stuns enemies too, so I can finish them.
I abuse it's powers with bosses too....but I always sit at about 255K in eternal...so I'll try the other blades for sure.
Generally I hate score attacks games (this is not IMHO) but I'm having so much fun with eternal mode.
I just can't seem to be able to use Darkstar (the only way to replenish HP if I'm correct) effectively...I didn't noticed you get less HP if the enemy is damaged...tricky...must try it more
Soo cool, so cool.
You do get a little health back for taking down a boss. Darkstar can heal about 10% of your life, but only if the little guys get to feed.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:44 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Just completed again the whole campaign in one sitting with Inferna.
Eternal still give problems...I managed to arrive at wave 19...basically 1 mistake and you are almost dead, so tense...I sweat at every boss.

This game is sooooo good, I'm literally in love.

I hope to see a story update/expansion/sequel soon.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightRooks View Post
Apologies if I'm reading this wrong and this is what you're doing, but Loreseeker doesn't detect where the nearest library is or anything - you have to go to the library and then select that option. As far as I know (haven't tried it out myself, I'm just going by what other people have said in this thread) it should work with any library that's registered with the Foursquare network. You don't have to have a Foursquare account: the game is just looking around over wifi or 3G or whatever to check "Is there a library right here that shows up on Foursquare? There is? Okay, unlock one of the Loreseeker blades, then".

(Devs, correct me if I got any of that wrong, obviously.)
I have try, in some locations but with no result... I don't know if the dev's or anyone else gave any clue about those libraries or are totally random and you have to check all the time in any place you are. Just would like to finalize the swords collection... So curious about those swords, their powers, their back stories etc...
Once more... AWESOME game!!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:23 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Just wanted to post my appreciation of this great game and the interaction with the folks from White Whale. You totally nailed the 70's aesthetic of psychedelic sword and sorcery, and I can see the Dunsany and Jodorowsky influences as well! It's like Moorcock and Vallejo dropped some LSD together then started development.

I'm looking forward to unlocking some Lorekeeper swords. Brilliant idea BTW.

I for one am grateful when an indie developer creates a unique new game with no horrible IAP for the insanely low price of a few bucks. It's obviously a labor of love. Thank you.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheus View Post
Just wanted to post my appreciation of this great game and the interaction with the folks from White Whale. You totally nailed the 70's aesthetic of psychedelic sword and sorcery, and I can see the Dunsany and Jodorowsky influences as well! It's like Moorcock and Vallejo dropped some LSD together then started development.

I'm looking forward to unlocking some Lorekeeper swords. Brilliant idea BTW.

I for one am grateful when an indie developer creates a unique new game with no horrible IAP for the insanely low price of a few bucks. It's obviously a labor of love. Thank you.
Thank you Morpheus!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
I have try, in some locations but with no result... I don't know if the dev's or anyone else gave any clue about those libraries or are totally random and you have to check all the time in any place you are. Just would like to finalize the swords collection... So curious about those swords, their powers, their back stories etc...
Once more... AWESOME game!!
Try checking out this link https://foursquare.com/explore?q=Library . You might have to register for foursquare to access it but it should tell you what libraries are logged near you. Visiting any one of those listed on foursquare should work! If you like the game, please write a nice review. It helps us so much!

thanks!!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Ok, so it seems the 5 star controversy over this game did do it good after all.

Anyway, I'm into the 4th world and I can feel the difficulty to be higher. Sadly, this is too little too late. This difficulty should've been in the 2nd world already. Now I can see the need to strategise and not merely swipe right, right, right all the way through.