Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
The only bummer is that some weapons can only be unlocked by connecting to foursquare and visiting a real life library...yea, you heard that right. But this thing doesn't seem to work in my country. Might be US/Europe restricted.
The library thing is a novel idea (no pun intended), but seems kind of strange in a game like this. I could see it working in a "find it" type game or, of course, an educational game. I'll be interested to see how it works -- and even if it is restricted to the US/Europe is any library location going to be available or only "select" libraries? I'm assuming it has to do with scanning an ISBN number.

Even though it doesn't require as much effort, I hate games that require you to use any social networking site (foursquare in this case) to do things.

Still willl await some more feedback on this one. It sounds great and E-P's mention of Blood Roofs certainly peaks my interest as it's currently my favorite game.

Only thing with this and Amazing Runner's releases tonight is that as much as I love runners, I'm starting to have too many of them and like to keep my 8 GB's catalog diverse with other game types I like.

Impress me....and I'll still bite.

Last edited by awp69; 09-26-2012 at 12:44 PM..
Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Still no impressions on this one? After watching some of Sanuku's video, I'm not sure if I'm sold on the gameplay.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:35 PM

im sold this game looks freaking sweet, it looks like it gets tough later , art style has a demon souls / lord of the rings vibe good stuff ...graphics look great too.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:51 PM

awp69 - heres a good look for the TouchArcade crew - http://toucharcade.com/2012/09/13/ta...nd-slash-game/
Old 09-26-2012, 05:00 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Still no impressions on this one? After watching some of Sanuku's video, I'm not sure if I'm sold on the gameplay.
Still another hour or two before I can get it (UK store).
Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I never thought i gonna use this phrase for a video game but this is ''...so Eloy''. Totally want it!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
I never thought i gonna use this phrase for a video game but this is ''...so Eloy''. Totally want it!!!!
yessss! graphics reminds me Rodney Matthews artwork, in fact some progressive and hard rock bands from 70s and 80s, like Eloy, Magnum, Diamond Head, etc, use his paintings in their album covers... i had all his books and most of those bands lps...
Old 09-26-2012, 06:25 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hmm.. I guess I clearly don't get why people are so hyped up for this game and praising it so much. I watched Sanuku's video and I got bored after a few minutes because all that was happening was: *hit* *run, run, run* *hit* *run run run* etc, over and over again. It just looks so repetitve, maybe thats just me, I don't know. Can anyone please tell me why this game is so good?

However, I do love the artwork and backgrounds in the game but I personally do not think that itself is worth $2.99.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Hmm.. I guess I clearly don't get why people are so hyped up for this game and praising it so much. I watched Sanuku's video and I got bored after a few minutes because all that was happening was: *hit* *run, run, run* *hit* *run run run* etc, over and over again. It just looks so repetitve, maybe thats just me, I don't know. Can anyone please tell me why this game is so good?

However, I do love the artwork and backgrounds in the game but I personally do not think that itself is worth $2.99.
Maybe it's fun?
Old 09-26-2012, 06:34 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Maybe it's fun?
It is? Can't really tell from the video because all the gameplay is is just running and hitting..