Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Fep52 Fep52 is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Note: this is 99c in the Aus store currently and I expect should be elsewhere shortly as well.
Bought! I've been eyeing this one off for a while. Can't wait to load it up...
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
Update is out folks run run

Description of the update

God of Blades Content Update 1:

- MASSIVE NEW GAME MODE: REVENANT
* INVADE YOUR FRIENDS’ GAMES IN REVENANT MODE
* Create, Customize and Level Up your own heroes and let them invade your friend’s game. If they want to beat your score, they’re going to have face your champion.
* Create your own helmets and armor sets. Beware the glowing eyes.

- TWO NEW ENVIRONMENTS
* Battle your way across the ethereal meeting place of intergalactic Star-Striders -- giant space jellyfish!
* The subterranean underground adventure continues forever in the blazing caverns of the Cave of Memory!

- LORESEEKER UPDATE
* Arcrim, Starwind, and The Tower are now unlockable with either Loreseeker or regular sword points
* New Eternal stage unlockable via Loreseeker. There be dragons!

- FACEBOOK SUPPORT for the SHORT STORY GENERATION in ETERNAL
Hells yeah! Thanks for the update!

This game definitely belongs to my GotY list! Hell, it belongs into my all-time best list!
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Delusionaltool Delusionaltool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hells yeah! Thanks for the update!

This game definitely belongs to my GotY list! Hell, it belongs into my all-time best list!
is anyone else having trouble with revenant mode it like locks up my ipad 3 it will sit on the screen to choose the revenant then it crashes to the home screen

wait nm it just takes a bit to load, when you choose your revanant spot it takes like 20 seconds for the next screen to pop up
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:56 PM
laserwolf laserwolf is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 76
Default We're so pumped!

We're so excited to have the update rolling out. Put up screens and show us your revenant!!

Thanks from all of White Whale!...
and be sure to rate the app if you like it!

rock on!
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Delusionaltool Delusionaltool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserwolf View Post
We're so excited to have the update rolling out. Put up screens and show us your revenant!!

Thanks from all of White Whale!...
and be sure to rate the app if you like it!

rock on!
ive noticed some crashing, doing revanant when you do a retry it kicks you back to the home screen, ipad 3 nothing running just rebooted and it still does it, and the mode is AWESOME!
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Jazzpha Jazzpha is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 703
Default

I see the price drop in the US App Store, but the Toucharcade app's Watch List is still listing it at $2. Is there normally lag in the listings updates? I can't remember it happening before, at least.

Thanks for any clarification!
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
ive noticed some crashing, doing revanant when you do a retry it kicks you back to the home screen, ipad 3 nothing running just rebooted and it still does it, and the mode is AWESOME!
Same here. Everytime i start Revenant, in any of it's sub screens, there will be a freeze of about 10 seconds. Whenever i "retry" it freezes (i think these are the same loading processes as the first) and it'll eventually crash to the springboard. It isnt game breaking as it only happens when you are outside of a game (or at the very beginning when "retrying"), but it needs to be fixed.

I think Revenant mode is my favorite mode right now, but the crashes need to be fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Delusionaltool Delusionaltool is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Same here. Everytime i start Revenant, in any of it's sub screens, there will be a freeze of about 10 seconds. Whenever i "retry" it freezes (i think these are the same loading processes as the first) and it'll eventually crash to the springboard. It isnt game breaking as it only happens when you are outside of a game (or at the very beginning when "retrying"), but it needs to be fixed.

I think Revenant mode is my favorite mode right now, but the crashes need to be fixed.
i had over 253 freinds on my gamecenter, i deleted like all but 75 and i have not had anymore crashes, when you do a retry it takes you back then you click your dude it takes like 5-10 secs to retry it but its working now once i did that...i let the dev know also
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Ausar Ausar is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: BCN
Posts: 771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserwolf View Post
We're so excited to have the update rolling out. Put up screens and show us your revenant!!

Thanks from all of White Whale!...
and be sure to rate the app if you like it!

rock on!
Laserwolf any info about a ost release on itunes or still no plans about that?
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:17 PM
indeedjo indeedjo is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
Laserwolf any info about a ost release on itunes or still no plans about that?
I can answer that! It's gonna happen, I'm working with our composer to help get that out soon (but date is still TBD!).
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent