Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-29-2012, 11:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

GC: Drexiel

feel free to add me... I'm just starting out but o well
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Just great, I live 2 minutes away from a library... but it doesnt have free wifi. Goddamn.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Ok so...blade points, how? Anyone?
You get blade points for playing the campaign or eternal mode. Revenant points all go towards leveling up your custom character!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ok, bear in mind I am extremly frustrated. Enough to get out of bed and come into the office to type this. I really wanna know how people are getting some of these high scores.

The same attack and exact same timing does not seem to work every time. Half the time I get some slow down that causes my attacks to not register then the other half the attack passes right through the enemy. Then parrying is just a hopeless cause to begin with over half the time the attack just goes through and it does nothing but throw me so far out of the rythm that there is no way to follow up with an attack and continuing to parry won't do anything. Plus for some reason the game is running unbearably slow in revenant mode when I finally get a challenge. I can't evne break 2k easy now.

I would kill for buttons instead swipes at the moment too. Just when I think I am starting to understand this game a tiny bit, the combat happens like this and there is no learning pattern whatsoever.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:21 AM

Send a message via ICQ to makitango Send a message via Skype™ to makitango

Does anyone know what is being unlocked within the Lorekeeper feature, or is it exclusive to it?

Thanks already.

Last edited by makitango; 11-30-2012 at 04:24 AM..
Old 11-30-2012, 04:23 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by makitango View Post
Is there something like a wiki or an informative post about the sword powers? I just began playing but I am not very sure about the skills and how exactly they work. I saw a video from the dev with his two favorite swords, but there are more than these two, of course. Plus, Does anyone know what is being unlocked within the Lorekeeper feature, or is it exclusive to it?

Thanks already.
There are no more Lorekeeper-only swords in the latest version. Each one can now be unlocked through playing either Story or Eternal modes.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

I have to admit, the game is often crashing in Revenant mode.
iPhone 4 here.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

How does the 'multiplayer' work? I understand that you end up going against someone else's char? I don't see an option for that anywhere though! Perhaps it unlocks at higher levels?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

I don't like the RPG and runner game mix-ups. Neither do I like punch quest. It ruins the simplicity of a runner and it ruins the complex side of an RPG...
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Played more (and more and more and more...) Ravenant...AWESOME, really AWESOME.

I have two criticisms/things I would tweak tough:

1) I do not why they choose not to sync Ravenants between devices, but I do not like it.
When at home I prefer to play on iPad...but now I have my cool Ravenant Pit at level 6 on my iPhone...on iPad it's still level 1.
I also noticed graphically they get some slighly different type of horns, dunno why.

2) (more important)
Ravenant is damn cool...I added some people from this very thread hoping to have multiple challenges in my playthrough....so far I just have Tim at a whopping 1.3 millions.
I did my best game one hour ago scoring 1.2 millions....was cool...but I didn't saw Tim Ravenant.
I challenge friends when I have a high score too, but I now think that, while cool, it's a bit dispersive.
Sure....your Ravenant will be there to defend your top score...it's cool....but chances are very few people will actually met him.
So...I urge people not to be shy, and challenge friends even with low scores...not every game (surely not mines) are millions score games (Tim excluded :P) so you actually see very seldom others Ravenant.
I do not know how I would change the mode to make people find others Ravenants more often...but I would do something about that....because fighting others Ravenants is sooooooo cool.

What do think?