Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmis6010 View Post
Yeah, that illustration is for Fungi From Yuggoth, from part 19: The Bells.
Rad!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM

Has anyone been able to unlock the new Endless level using Loreseeker? I tried at my local library, which I assume has foursquare, but only got the option to view the privacy policy. It wouldn't move to the screen where the blue glowing cave-ish graphic lets you know it's trying to connect.
Thanks in advance for any info or advice. Also, God of Blades rules harder than Gengis Khan.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Has anyone been able to unlock the new Endless level using Loreseeker? I tried at my local library, which I assume has foursquare, but only got the option to view the privacy policy. It wouldn't move to the screen where the blue glowing cave-ish graphic lets you know it's trying to connect.
Thanks in advance for any info or advice. Also, God of Blades rules harder than Gengis Khan.
i haven't have any luck at all i even still the foursquare app and create a dummy account to see is i was in the correct place i'm next to library and nothing already try in two different places
Old 12-07-2012, 02:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
I visited my local library and it said I unlocked a new endless level, but I'm not sure if I got it either. I have 3 options for the "Eternal" battleground. I did try the Loreseeker before I even really played the game so I can't tell whats there by default vs whats unlocked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
i haven't have any luck at all i even still the foursquare app and create a dummy account to see is i was in the correct place i'm next to library and nothing already try in two different places
Maybe check first on Foursquare's website to see if the libraries you went to shows up?

I didn't use a Foursquare app (but I did download the app), and don't have a Foursquare account. I did go to Foursquare's website to search for libraries in my area and saw my local library shows up on their website. When I arrived at the library, I connected using the library's free wifi and it took a minute or two to confirm.

Haha..I'm totally sucking right now. ;-) I barely even played the storymode and just went straight to Revenant mode. The game is a blast for the moments when the timing clicks. I guess one question is how do I level up for the Revenant mode? Well, either way, hope you guys don't mind me sending out the low score challenges right now...
Old 12-07-2012, 03:33 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^Keep playing Revenant mode. The xp you gain is put into your character level, as opposed to story and eternal modes where xp is accumulated to gain swords.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:08 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hey friends! Just thought I'd let you know myself and George (laserwolf) are gonna be on Destructoid's live show Sup Holmes with Jonathan Holmes at 4pm est/1pm pst. We'll be chatting about pulp fantasy goodness, swords, developing our game over the past year, and whatever else you want to talk about!

[url]http://www.destructoid.com/sup-holmes-talks-whales-and-blades-with-jo-and-george-240213.phtml[/url]

Last edited by indeedjo; 12-09-2012 at 11:10 AM..
Old 12-17-2012, 07:03 PM

I'm confused about this whole loreseeker business. I went to my local library yesterday and it spent forever "identifying" where I was. After about twenty minutes I gave up, checked out my books, and left. When I got home I saw the message that I had unlocked a sword and a mode. Great!

I read somewhere you could unlock a new sword every twelve hours so I went back today. Same deal as before- endless "identifying" screen. Hung out for about a half hour, still nothing. Went home hoping for the same result as yesterday. Nope, not this time.

So then I was just reading around and saw that you can unlock these swords in-game anyway without a library visit. Is this true? What are the three loreseeker blades called? Are there just nine blades in the game?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraydash View Post
I'm confused about this whole loreseeker business. I went to my local library yesterday and it spent forever "identifying" where I was. After about twenty minutes I gave up, checked out my books, and left. When I got home I saw the message that I had unlocked a sword and a mode. Great!

I read somewhere you could unlock a new sword every twelve hours so I went back today. Same deal as before- endless "identifying" screen. Hung out for about a half hour, still nothing. Went home hoping for the same result as yesterday. Nope, not this time.

So then I was just reading around and saw that you can unlock these swords in-game anyway without a library visit. Is this true? What are the three loreseeker blades called? Are there just nine blades in the game?
Actually those 3 loreseeker blades are now unlockable just playing the game

Right now loreseeker unlocks a new map to play in eternal mode
Old 12-18-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
Actually those 3 loreseeker blades are now unlockable just playing the game. Right now loreseeker unlocks a new map to play in eternal mode
Okay, great. Thanks for letting me know. I'm good to go with the map and will unlock the blades through the course of the game. I hated the thought of not having access to something!
Old 12-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I realize that actually, a lot of the name of the enemies and swords in this game sound like that from The Hobbit. I read the book some time back but never remembered the names (were they even mentioned as such?) till I saw the movie.

Smaug the Terrible and Azog the Defiler both sound like they came out of GoB!!!

And yeah, the swords Foehammer and Goblin Cleaver.

To the devs, you guys were inspired by works of fantasy. Was Tolkien's Middle Earth lore one of them?