12-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Looks lame.. but is it?
12-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ios gamer365 View Post
Looks lame.. but is it?
What. a. troll.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
What. a. troll.
In this of ALL threads... *sigh*

Yes, 60+ pages of mutual admiration society footage later... the game is lame.

Do people even read anymore?

Edit: Just checked posting history. "Nuff said.

DBC

I give up.

Last edited by Drummerboycroy; 12-27-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Oh my...
12-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I wish someone had said that it lags on an iphone 4 to the point that it isn't fun to continually get hit due to the game lagging. After reading the review I didn't think it would be that bad. 5/5?...hardly 4/5 at best
12-30-2012, 03:11 AM
Giving this game a second chance. The multiplayer mode seems fun, but I don't have any Gamecenter friends. Care to add me? johannaffendy

Look forward to be in battle with you guys
12-30-2012, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dont spam attacking. Calculate the distance before you make your move. Swipe down has great range when you have forward momentum, but the forward swipe is safer, but with less range.

Easiest way i found to do that is to use whisper, use your powers right away when youre close and was able to hit him (so that he's open to the rest of your barrage). One time i was able to beat the Sable King using this strategy, and spamming forward slashes, i didnt even have to look at the fight. That was a long time back, maybe changes have been made since then.
I finally beat it! Thanks man
02-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Playing this again today, and i have to say, this just has more of the right reasons to get back into playing than say, Rayman Run, unless you havent finished Rayman yet.

Im actually quite glad the Revenant mode was released, even though it did make Eternal almost non-existent.

Anyone else playing this because of Eternal mode? Or did Revenant mode replace it for you as well?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Installed it again, for the third time. I'm trying to like it...REALLY trying. But I suck so BAAD at it...sigh.
03-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstickron View Post
Installed it again, for the third time. I'm trying to like it...REALLY trying. But I suck so BAAD at it...sigh.
Sorry to hear that man. There are some other really good side scrolling runners that can quench your thirst for the genre if you need to fill the void that GoB left.

Tried any of these?

Polara
Infinite Warrior
Ronin
Outland Games
Rayman Jungle Run
Time Surfer
Punch Quest
Darkness Rush
Vector
Totem Runner
Run Roo Run
Necrorun
Zombie Tsunami
Crazy Bill

03-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Could some of you add me on GC (the1chip) and send me revenant challenges? My revenant is maxed out but I have yet to see how that aspect of the mode works.