09-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
iphone 5 support? (resolution)
They've very recently added a little sentence at the end of the "requirements" section that mentions if an app is optimized for the iPhone 5. Check out the descriptions for The Last Express or Super MAMC for examples.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
They've very recently added a little sentence at the end of the "requirements" section that mentions if an app is optimized for the iPhone 5. Check out the descriptions for The Last Express or Super MAMC for examples.
Thanks! That makes it much easier!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926

09-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Someone posted this thread already?? Edit: I should be clear- thanks. I'm glad you did. I hope you'll maintain it :P:P

Well any ways, I'm the developer of this game.
My name is Stephen McVicker / Neo-Dragon. I've been working on the game for 2 years.
Any one who says this is a rip off is out of there mind.
Unlike other games recently, I'm not trying to cash in. I've been a paid Apple developer for 3 years and this is my first release (needed to be paid to test on the device).
I wanted to create a world for you to invest your time in, and game mechanics you can enjoy - find simple, yet deep.

Any one got questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Neo-Dragon; 09-26-2012 at 08:58 AM.
09-26-2012, 09:52 AM
How many creatures are there? Any plans to support iPhone 5 resolution?
09-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi Neo-Dragon

Can you answer these questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokrdude View Post
Would love to know about iaps too and also about how many hours of story/gameplay and how many zenforms included in version 1.0

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
09-26-2012, 10:08 AM
is there no way to play this game on an ipad?
09-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Edit: You can play the game on the iPad just fine. Not at full resolution, but just use the 2X- my test device was an iPad - it looked great on it.

And a full first day of Protector school gameplay video - that's crazy to have it up already - don't watch it if you don't want to spoil your fun.

How many ZENFORMS in Version 1.0?
Here is the thing. ZENFORMS are different than other creatures since all the ZENFORMS in V1.0 come in 3 colors - each with their own 10 moves to learn from. So the same ZENFORM in blue will have a different moveset than the same ZENFORM.
So I count it at 24 - but in other games it would count to 72 creatures.
I wrote a guide on understanding how ZENFORMS work here:
http://www.calisprojects.com/forum/s...ad.php?tid=123

IPhone 5 big screen support?
Nope, the game runs at 480 by 320 resolution. It runs just fine on the iPad and iPhone 5 and looks great because of the pixel style. I will look into it for an update, but no plans right now.
09-26-2012, 10:14 AM
I am glad to hear it

Thanks for your fast response!

I have to wait so long

Is there a way to buy promo codes?
09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
What about new iPad resolution? How this looks?