★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Hey neo can you make the menu items load a little faster? Or as far as using potions can you make it to where I don't have to go back to the bag to use the same item if that makes any sense to you? That way I can use an fp fruit more then once rather then having to go back to the bag to use the same item
10-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,881
How about, when you buy a ZenCrystal you can have a number by the icon for how much you bought instead of filling each slot with the same thing you bought.

Also will there be a thing in the game to expand your bag storage? We need to be able to store more items than just 10 or how much slots we have already.

10-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
That's no problem - I'll go back to using the older bag icons ;-)
As I'm in development of Version 1.1- I'm looking for feedback. So please give it.

As for a joystick/dpad changes- no there won't be. The game uses grid-based 4 way movement. If the game had 8 directional movement or pixel based movement, I'd add a joysick.


Oh and Aweszome, that is the art style- it's pixel art lol.
The Dpad just isn't responding good.

And the running is still laggy, if you didn't saw my comment.

Oh oh oh, can't you make it like that that there's a pet running behind you? :3
That would be awesome.
10-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Yeah like whoever you first picked is following you.
10-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume View Post
The Dpad just isn't responding good.

And the running is still laggy, if you didn't saw my comment.

Oh oh oh, can't you make it like that that there's a pet running behind you? :3
That would be awesome.
I mentioned the pet following behind you awhile back. Never got a reply for it.
10-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 364
The d-pad is perfectly responsive for me.

As for the movement being jumpy, it's FPS lag due to all of the tiles/entities and is thus worse on large maps. Neo's aware of it and will hopefully find a way to better optimize it.
10-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,881
For the alt and sp max cap. How much will it be to the max? I stopped playing the game because I have 65thousand alt and 13thousand sp. I don't want any tooken away.
10-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
For the alt and sp max cap. How much will it be to the max? I stopped playing the game because I have 65thousand alt and 13thousand sp. I don't want any tooken away.
Not sure what the cap will be in 1.1. In 1.0.3 it was going to be 10k Alt and 35k SP, but it looks like we'll be skipping 1.0.3 so the number may change.
10-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seil View Post
Not sure what the cap will be in 1.1. In 1.0.3 it was going to be 10k Alt and 35k SP, but it looks like we'll be skipping 1.0.3 so the number may change.
The max cap is going to ruin this game. Really will. Can't he just go in the system and block hackers for getting 2 billion alt and sp? Just reset there accounts. That's what they get if they cheat. To start all over.

A better way would type in like 150,000 alt and sp and who has more than that reset and patch it. Then if anyone types in a number then it will show for a second, then quit out the app and it resets for them. Think about it.

Then you won't need the max cap.

Last edited by tso5818; 10-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.
10-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
The max cap is going to ruin this game. Really will. Can't he just go in the system and block hackers for getting 2 billion alt and sp? Just reset there accounts. That's what they get if they cheat. To start all over.

A better way would type in like 300,000 alt and sp and reset and patch the path of hacking. Then if anyone types in a number then it will show for a second, then quit out the app and it resets for them. Think about it.

Then you won't need the max cap.
The cap isn't for hackers, it's to keep people from amassing so much SP and Alt that they instantly unlock everything as it's released. It will increase as content does.

I'm not particularly fond of it either, but I understand his viewpoint.