Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Do you know this bug already. I have 4 Zenforms in storage and three in my party. I try to catch another one, but it says I have no free slots.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Do you know this bug already. I have 4 Zenforms in storage and three in my party. I try to catch another one, but it says I have no free slots.
Nope. I did not notice that bug. Thank you for pointing it out. It will be fixed in Version 1.1.
To fix this, just free up some storage slots (it checks if there is a free storage slot, but not a free team slot).
Well done. Good find. ;-)

As for your questions about features on a battle competition style event, I can tell you I have nothing to announce now, but that I read every comment and suggestion.
If the feature does not make it into Version 1.1 (as you might guess, I have a lot to add and not a lot of time), it will be in the game in some update.
Version 1.1 is just the tip of the updates, I plan on each +0.1 version adding lots of new content - with my full vision for the game as Version 2.0.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:18 PM
iPhone 5, OS 4.x

Neo- I know you have a lot to add but I have a few more suggestions:

1. Make battle animations faster (ie: the entrance and exit of a battle)

2. Make it so that there is an attack button on the battle interface. It's kind of time consuming to click the menu bar then select attack. Just having an attack button to click on immediately taking you to the moves would flow well and be great.

3. Add online mode!!! I'm not expecting this anytime soon, but with the addition of online mode you will vastly increase the amount of players playing while making the current players more focused. Everyone loves being competitive and it brings the game to a whole new level when you focus on getting every stat point and move perfectly to make the best team.

Also - can anyone tell me what happens when your fp runs out? Can you still make any basic attacks? And does having higher attack actually increase the damage your moves do, or does it just change how much fp you have?
Old 10-06-2012, 10:33 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweszome View Post
Neo- I know you have a lot to add but I have a few more suggestions:

1. Make battle animations faster (ie: the entrance and exit of a battle)

2. Make it so that there is an attack button on the battle interface. It's kind of time consuming to click the menu bar then select attack. Just having an attack button to click on immediately taking you to the moves would flow well and be great.

3. Add online mode!!! I'm not expecting this anytime soon, but with the addition of online mode you will vastly increase the amount of players playing while making the current players more focused. Everyone loves being competitive and it brings the game to a whole new level when you focus on getting every stat point and move perfectly to make the best team.

Also - can anyone tell me what happens when your fp runs out? Can you still make any basic attacks? And does having higher attack actually increase the damage your moves do, or does it just change how much fp you have?
Your attacks miss sometimes and arnt as strong as they use to be. You will see when you attack a Zenform. You won't do as much damage as you did when it was full.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:38 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
Nope. I did not notice that bug. Thank you for pointing it out. It will be fixed in Version 1.1.
To fix this, just free up some storage slots (it checks if there is a free storage slot, but not a free team slot).
Well done. Good find. ;-)

As for your questions about features on a battle competition style event, I can tell you I have nothing to announce now, but that I read every comment and suggestion.
If the feature does not make it into Version 1.1 (as you might guess, I have a lot to add and not a lot of time), it will be in the game in some update.
Version 1.1 is just the tip of the updates, I plan on each +0.1 version adding lots of new content - with my full vision for the game as Version 2.0.
Your welcome and I was thinking of doing that, but I chose to store the Zenform instead of leaving a slot open in my storage. I'll check if that works. Thanks Neo.

Everything else sounds great can't wait for the updates. Keep up on making those cool ass Zenform drawings. I loved the one you posted the other day. Any other teasers?
Old 10-07-2012, 12:14 AM
iPhone 5, OS 4.x

Tso you better not mean drawing of Zenform butts! :0 Lol XD
Old 10-07-2012, 12:36 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweszome View Post
Tso you better not mean drawing of Zenform butts! :0 Lol XD
The butts and all lol
Old 10-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Whilst Neo is taking feeback for V1.1, may I suggest that the items in your bag are stackable? i.e. if i have 2 of the same item, they don't take up two spaces?
I'm sure that as the game progresses they'll be more items? A less desirable change would be to obviously increase the bag space.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM
iPhone 4S

Is it possible to capture a zenform with full health? Because now all my zenforms are now one hit kills.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I don't think so Danny. Version 1.1 will have ways to solve this, but I'll have more to announce on that soon. I may introduce a service that decreases your stats for some small fee (in game cash called Alt). It will be completely optional and for players who feel they are too overpowered and what to keep their team but to just tone them down a bit....

Some small updates in Version 1.1 development....

Still on cosmetic changes before I begin coding the updates to the story.
First, the save/load scene now displays SP instead of the Quest icon.

This is the current look to the menu.

I'm adding more options so ignore the unused space in the bottom.
Originally I had the Alt/SP being displayed down there, but it's in the Save/Load game scene at a glance now any ways.