App description: Begin your own Protector journey today with this mobile RPG.

Catch, Train and Evolve your ZENFORMS and progress through the ranks to become a Grand Protector. Face the Rebellion and unravel the mysteries in the Caladan State of the mysterious masked man.

Determine your own fate and help shape a story of your very own!!

Features include:
- 96 ZENFORMS to catch, train and develop- With more on the way!
- Online Trading- Trade and grow your Zenform team.
- Master ZENFORMS skills to match your battle strategy.
- Echo Battle system- Ability to battle other player's ZENFORMS that are controlled by A.I.
- Echo Battle League- Compete against other players to win the seasonal league.
- Access to Calis Project Forum for hints, tips, sneak peeks and users input.
- Take part in the ever-growing online community.
- Collect items and progress through the storyline.
- Free updates.
- Customised Avatar.
- Offline Gameplay.

Echoseven's comments:

11-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah I got Halo 4 and I'll be getting blops. Enjoying Halo and can't wait for Blops 2.
Any way, not really the place to talk about it lol.

I posted this recently.
Version 1.1 will be such a big content update.

Lots of little changes coming.
Aside from the battle interface changes, difference in balancing and SP distribution, battle animations, an increase of the stat cap to 90, and storage increase from 4 to 12, there is also little animations to features you already know - such as healing.

Lots of big content coming in the form of an extension of the storyline and all new maps....
Including this one:
11-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
Yeah I got Halo 4 and I'll be getting blops. Enjoying Halo and can't wait for Blops 2.
Any way, not really the place to talk about it lol.

I posted this recently.
Version 1.1 will be such a big content update.

Lots of little changes coming.
Aside from the battle interface changes, difference in balancing and SP distribution, battle animations, an increase of the stat cap to 90, and storage increase from 4 to 12, there is also little animations to features you already know - such as healing.

Lots of big content coming in the form of an extension of the storyline and all new maps....
Including this one:
please submit soon

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

11-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Are online battles with other players on your future agenda?Are there going to be more gamecenter achievments?

I like the animations, is wht was missing,hope the battle animation in update are cool n intense.
11-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Yeah to both. I originally planed to have Game center and it's features added to Version 1.1, but decided to hold back while I could focus on the code for the new content (new maps and all that).
I'll add it very soon as I did lay the ground work with the code.

Online stuff will also be worked on soon. I used to have multiplayer over bluetooth in the early development of the game. I'll be working on adding bluetooth and online (wifi) play after Version 1.1.

I posted this recently. Another of the new maps coming in Version 1.1 - this is Duvlynn North. It's the top part of the first city you will see in ZENFORMS.
11-10-2012, 08:12 AM
That is really cool i can't wait foe the update lol these teasers are making me drool
11-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Is the update almost here? I want to play more story.
11-14-2012, 06:32 PM
The update is still in development but will add soooo much more!
Not only will you have new story, and new features, but I'm hoping to add in some side quests too ;-)

Oh and new maps.
Speaking of which, here is the revamped Caf from Duvlynn South (the city that will be added in Version 1.1).

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6025/cafemapshot.png
11-17-2012, 03:10 PM
This looks even more awesome every time i view this topic. Ive never played Zenforms yet, was waiting untill all the game is fully complete. I hate playing something then leaving it for months an coming back to it. Cant wait to play now lol !

Iphone / Gamecentre : bliizard or scottyd2k9
Xbox 360 : Uk BLiiZaRD x
Steam : bliizard
11-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyd2k9 View Post
This looks even more awesome every time i view this topic. Ive never played Zenforms yet, was waiting untill all the game is fully complete. I hate playing something then leaving it for months an coming back to it. Cant wait to play now lol !
FYI, this won't be the complete version lol. Neo said that there would be 10 updates to the story, so I'm guessing you'll prob have to wait until next year
11-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
FYI, this won't be the complete version lol. Neo said that there would be 10 updates to the story, so I'm guessing you'll prob have to wait until next year
Oh well, lol !

Ive got other games to play in the meantime.

Iphone / Gamecentre : bliizard or scottyd2k9
Xbox 360 : Uk BLiiZaRD x
Steam : bliizard