App description: ** App Store Best of 2012 - Casual Games **
Completely wacky style thats almost impossible not to love - TouchArcade
Super Monsters Ate My Condo makes a great game even better -The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

Adult Swim's giant, hungry monsters are back for a second helping in Super Monsters Ate My Condo! Everyone's favorite colored condo-matching experience is now more frantic than ever as you try to get as many points as possible in TWO MINUTES. Make matches with helpful new condos like the bank and the clock while avoiding nasty new condos that generate nukes and acid. Spin the Monster Wheel for good luck and grab all-new boosts to send your multiplier (and your score) into the mesosphere! (FYI, the mesosphere is higher than the stratosphere -- look it up.) See below for the complete list of exciting new features!

Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of Robot Unicorn Attack, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".

FEATURES:
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of Condo Eater?
Equip boosts thatll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
Universal app works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
Stores player data on iCloud so you can continue your progress across multiple devices
GameCenter support to challenge your friends on the leaderboards
Share your top scores on Facebook and Twitter
Can you discover the Orient Express?


HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Echoseven's comments:


09-28-2012, 08:51 AM
#91
@Syntheticvoid: You nailed it with your review, everything except the score, more of a 3.5 to me

And on a different note: I wish some of those new condos could come to the original. The nuke condo and the acid condo could come, it would be fantastic.... the dog condo condo too, two power ups at the same time? The yellow and the green you say? That would be incredible, would breathe new life into the original and will show that PikPok is not doing a Crapcom stunt. My two cents
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
#92
I have the original and have never even launched it. I guess I should do that. LOL!

09-28-2012, 09:22 AM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
@Syntheticvoid: You nailed it with your review, everything except the score, more of a 3.5 to me

And on a different note: I wish some of those new condos could come to the original. The nuke condo and the acid condo could come, it would be fantastic.... the dog condo condo too, two power ups at the same time? The yellow and the green you say? That would be incredible, would breathe new life into the original and will show that PikPok is not doing a Crapcom stunt. My two cents
=oP

Thanks.

But I do still believe that adding the new condos, especially the dog, to the original MAMC would have such a huge effect on the scores that they'd need to be reset...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
09-28-2012, 10:15 AM
#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
=oP

Thanks.

But I do still believe that adding the new condos, especially the dog, to the original MAMC would have such a huge effect on the scores that they'd need to be reset...
Yes, it would drastically alter scores, so maybe he shows up after making something difficult, like making a diamond inside the mega zone (maybe that easy for others?). Forgot that X condo, that could make the cut too... and of course, with the new tower abilities.

(Now Frost lights a candle and prays for this to happen )
09-28-2012, 10:17 AM
#95
That's a pretty great review synthetic.

I hope people enjoy SMAMC. We'd love to do more in the future with Monsters Ate My Condo, but that largely depends on how well SMAMC ends up doing.
09-28-2012, 10:18 AM
#96
making a diamond inside the megazone is really easy... 3 matches will give you 3 silvers which will give you a diamond...

**lights his own candle and prays against Frost

=oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
09-28-2012, 10:21 AM
#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
making a diamond inside the megazone is really easy... 3 matches will give you 3 silvers which will give you a diamond...

**lights his own candle and prays against Frost

=oP
Okay

Then something almost impossible. Something...

...Lights a second candle to annul SV candle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
That's a pretty great review synthetic.

I hope people enjoy SMAMC. We'd love to do more in the future with Monsters Ate My Condo, but that largely depends on how well SMAMC ends up doing.
Then add my cryies as an IAP for the original, most would instantly buy these new features and you wont end up loosing as much money (and IAP cant be pirated), maybe you end up making more money
09-28-2012, 10:22 AM
#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
(and IAP cant be pirated)


LMAO... yes... yes it can...

**lights 16 candles (haha)**

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
09-28-2012, 10:24 AM
#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
LMAO... yes... yes it can...

**lights 16 candles (haha)**
Its way harder, and doesnt work most of the time, and doesnt work with all games (not me personally who tested this)

...Goes to the store to buy more candles
09-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Its way harder, and doesnt work most of the time, and doesnt work with all games (not me personally who tested this)

...Goes to the store to buy more candles
Not way harder... I won't get into the technical crap, because I don't really care as I'm not jailbroken, and am completely against it - but you just get an app that does it for you. works on 9 out of 10 games

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.