Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Not way harder... I won't get into the technical crap, because I don't really care as I'm not jailbroken, and am completely against it - but you just get an app that does it for you. works on 9 out of 10 games
Didnt know about it... guess whos getting a hate-mail from me (same as I did the one that did that horrible thing for GC)

Also, there are good JB users, ones who buy all their apps, even IAPs, and have it for 3 tweaks only
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

oh... to be clear, I didn't mean I'm totally against jailbreaking, I know there are 'good' jb users... I meant I'm totally against pirating. The reason I don't jailbreak is because I don't trust it. I JB my first 2nd gen touch, and after about 2 months it wouldn't run 75% of my apps. I'm sure it's gotten better as time has gone on... but after that experience, I'm never doing it again.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:02 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Then add my cryies as an IAP for the original, most would instantly buy these new features and you wont end up loosing as much money (and IAP cant be pirated), maybe you end up making more money
There are a couple reasons why it's a separate app, some are technical. But considering the differences in the gameplay, unless we were also changing the gameplay of the original modes, it'd be quite confusing to explain. There'd be people who wouldn't like the additions. It would upend the balance on the older leaderboards considerably. If we didn't time-limit the games the leaderboards would likely be broken, period.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:06 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCeej View Post
There are a couple reasons why it's a separate app, some are technical. But considering the differences in the gameplay, unless we were also changing the gameplay of the original modes, it'd be quite confusing to explain. There'd be people who wouldn't like the additions. It would upend the balance on the older leaderboards considerably. If we didn't time-limit the games the leaderboards would likely be broken, period.
THANK YOU! =oD
Old 09-28-2012, 12:14 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I am enjoying SMAMC, just like I loved MAMC. I am happy to have a sequel with enough differentiation to make it quite distinct. The quick play is a great idea and offers a totally new experience.

I have no issue with the game's IAP as the game can be enjoyed without purchasing any. Whether we like it or not, this is a growing trend but is fine when it is implemented properly, as it seems to be here.

My one request so far is that PikPok should implement screen flipping so I can play comfortably while charging my iPad.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:17 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

welp... congrats on the 5 star TA review...

That's all I'm gonna say. =o/

**sorry, nothing against PikPok or AS, at all. You guys deserve a high score, and all the attention you can get for this 'super' version of MAMC....

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 09-28-2012 at 12:22 PM..
Old 09-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
welp... congrats on the 5 star TA review...
You mean, those stars that have so lost their value?

Btw, among the 3 5 star reviews over the past day, I think this is the most deserving.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
You mean, those stars that have so lost their value?

Btw, among the 3 5 star reviews over the past day, I think this is the most deserving.

oops...

^^ really... all I'm gonna say this time, I swear.

Ha... Guess that's all I can say about this one, TA blocked me from making comments on their main page.

Gotta love how they handle these situations.

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 09-28-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Old 09-28-2012, 01:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

hands down better than the first, I miss endless mode but I can see what they took it out. I'm lvl 11 now and can't stop playing ahhhh
Old 09-28-2012, 02:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Finished all the achievements.. And all the ranks.. Now I'm back at level 1.
No new modes unlocked, no special Easter egg.
There's a gc achievement to play through twice.. So I still have an inkling of hope something will happen then.. But I doubt it.
It's almost discouraging to spend all day wanting to beat the challenges to see what happens.. Then literally nothing happens.. Well worse than nothing, I'm level 1 again! (well, that's actually good since I get bonus coins for redoing the challenges, but still) I like when games say "congratulations, you're a big man! A big man!" (Simpsons reference)
Loved the game but was really hoping on a second mode or a secret block.. Or...just SOMETHING!
I mist have played 500 rounds. I know every tip and trick now.. There's not much else to learn.. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore MAMC.. But I do wish there was more content.
But for 99c you can't complain.. Wish there was some IAP content though.
I'll probably still play it occasionally, but I'm glad my vision will not longer be impaired by the hynotic colors and sounds seeping in to everyday life.