★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Ah ok that makes sense! I had a feeling that might be the case but I thought I saw some things that made me think otherwise. Yeah I definitely need a new 3rd boost then... Hmm

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
extremly fun...until you run out of coins.

10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm stuck in level 29.
I have achieved all goals but the "Make 100 upgraded condos in one game" I do not get completed. I've skip this goal but it keeps coming back.
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
I am addicted to this game.. I just hate having to worry about the coins.

Unless you are consistently great, It's hard to enjoy the game. I can't use boosts because occasionally my tower will fall and then I just wasted all of those coins.

It's hard, I don't want to bash the game because I have been having a blast with it BUT it just needs to be tweaked.

and also, 10,000 for the orient express? really..? I hope their is a happy ending at the end for that price...
10-10-2012, 01:08 AM
I believe this game is awesome.

Those kinda of games that uses this incredible interface to generate an unique, and everything is wrapped with a ultra polish and charming presentation, where japanese accents mash with a opera singer dressed as a Viking.

Get this game.
10-10-2012, 02:37 AM
I've stopped playing the game because of the coins, but i havent deleted it. Im still hoping the devs do something about the coins mechanic. I think i've played too much of the game and most of it was coin grinding and only a handful high score run attempts.

And 10k for each Orient Express Run is ridiculous.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM
THANK YOU for the update! The game doesn't run perfectly on my 4th gen, but it's A LOT better! Definitely playable without any frustration now. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
THANK YOU for the update! The game doesn't run perfectly on my 4th gen, but it's A LOT better! Definitely playable without any frustration now. =o)
Yes I can also say the update makes the game play better...condos flick out much smoother but about the coins...........................................
10-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Awesome, glad to hear it =)
10-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Just a heads up, I'm doing an AMA over on reddit =)

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...nsters_ate_my/

Last edited by LordFerocious; 10-12-2012 at 08:48 PM.