★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What was this game?

06-13-2009, 03:23 AM
What was this game?

Puzzle game. Top down view
The main action took place on one of more circles which has 4 slots in.
A ball would come down a rod and would land in a slot - you can rotate the circle to decide which.
You then rotate the circle to flick that ball out along another rod to fill another circle with slots. So you are dealing with the balls that come down the first rod, flicking them to the second, moving them out from there to another and I think if you had 4 the same colour they disappeared?
Game over when you ran out of slots.

There were two or three variants of the game and I have completely forgotten the name.
06-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Annoying isn't it when you've searched, you've done everything you can and seconds after you post you know the answer...

Spintastic 99c (lite version available)

"Think you're up for a challenge? Spintastic is a highly addictive, color based puzzle game for all ages. Easy to play: Simply tap a spinner to rotate it, or swipe on a spinner to make a ball move in that direction. The object of the game is simple: Fill each slot of the spinners with colored balls, sometimes with the same colors, and sometimes following a pattern. Complete each level by filling the slots of all spinners."

also: Gudeballs 99c (lite version available)

Last edited by markx2; 06-13-2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: typo.
06-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Was actively lookng. I couldn't remember the name either but remember downloading the a lite version a while back