★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Splat Lite-just released

06-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyMikesapps
Splat Lite-just released

iPhone app game Splat, been out for a while. Has an asteroids feel with a constant shooting ship. You shoot round objects that break down to smaller objects. Cool thing is the round objects are colored and where you shoot them their blood color stain stays. So you are like an artist. Your shooter also gets power ups to 2, 3,4, guns at a time. Other helps are in the game.

I am having a giveaway at my website, www.crazymikesapps.com from 06/12 to 06/19, easy to win and I have 20 promo codes to give away.

CM
06-13-2009, 08:33 AM
helloo....
apple i phone has a lots featu res in it. specially the gaming option .we can install a lots of 3d games in it. and can use it like a play stastion in pocket.........
06-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelemark View Post
helloo....
apple i phone has a lots featu res in it. specially the gaming option .we can install a lots of 3d games in it. and can use it like a play stastion in pocket.........
And perchance what does this contribute to this thread? Anyhow I'm downloading the lite right now.

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!
06-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMikesapps View Post
iPhone app game Splat, been out for a while. Has an asteroids feel with a constant shooting ship. You shoot round objects that break down to smaller objects. Cool thing is the round objects are colored and where you shoot them their blood color stain stays. So you are like an artist. Your shooter also gets power ups to 2, 3,4, guns at a time. Other helps are in the game.

I am having a giveaway at my website, www.crazymikesapps.com from 06/12 to 06/19, easy to win and I have 20 promo codes to give away.

CM
Isn't this considered self-promotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
And perchance what does this contribute to this thread? Anyhow I'm downloading the lite right now.
I think that guy's a spam jockey. His sig link is for some telemarketing thing.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko