★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Find out the real answer to that classic airport question "Where's My Bag?" in this physics based action game from a real baggage handler.

Playing as a Circusair baggage handler, simply throw passengers baggage any way you can into the waiting trucks and trailers. No need to worry about fragile items, destinations or even if you miss a few bags. Your overworked & underpayed as passengers demand to know "Where's My Bag!"

Our other titles:

GameGuy
Football Invaders
Soccer Invaders
A Really Retro Racer
Cyber Spheres

Plus:

Cleared all 100 "Where's My Bag!" levels? In-App purchase the 100 Extra Levels Pack!

ParkProductionsGames's comments:

"Where's My Bag?" the physics based baggage throwing action game.
Throw passengers baggage any way you can into the waiting trucks and trailers.

Codes:-
7NA7M6XHM39A
MXHRAXNF7J7H
TMAXTRHT7F77
XNL3FA9XYTRE
KTTPARRHA3KJ
09-28-2012, 09:27 AM
More codes and video soon.

Codes:-
AHRM64PN9Y3J
HXPW3RJT6XAA
RTTKJT444JTK
RWW7MJW4PE6X
09-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Took RWW7MJW4PE6X... Only played 3 levels, but looks like it should be fun trying to flick all the incoming bags on the truck without them falling off. You don't have to stack every bag on the truck to advance, but the fun is gonna be in trying to get all of them loaded.

Will there be support added for the iPhone 5's larger screen? Also please add achievements via Game Center. The game has leaderboards but a game like this should have achievements as well IMHO...

Thanks for the code...
09-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Will there be support added for the iPhone 5's larger screen? Also please add achievements via Game Center. The game has leaderboards but a game like this should have achievements as well IMHO...
Yes for both. Need to upgrade system after Apple dropped support for Snow Leopard.
10-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Where's My Bag! is now free for a short time, enjoy!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheres-my-bag!/id560589570