App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
get ready to RUN and GUN! middle east TACTICAL COMBAT is HERE...

The worlds resources are running out, plunging the planet into bloody chaos. From the ashes of the old order rise three mighty factions: the fundamentalist Fatwa, the enigmatic RAD, and the brash WarCorps. WarCorps has an elite covert action team used only for the most dangerous missions, and youre its newest member. Welcome to the HellHawks.

Intense action and spectacular special effects
Over 60 story missions
4 unique characters
Gorgeous retina art assets!

Gorgeous graphics
Immersive 3D environments
Cunning enemy AI
Earn dozens of badges and achievements
Over 100 powerful items

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

D3adly's comments:

09-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Aw f**k. I am currently downloading, but didnt bother to check the forum before hitting the buy button. So this game is more bad than good it seems, based on the impressions here.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-27-2012, 02:43 AM
Word of caution...nearly every Triniti game eventually becomes impossible to play, unless you're a grind-whore, without the purchase of IAPS.
09-27-2012, 02:55 AM
^ Would help to explain the "buy now and get 10 free crystals" thing
09-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
^ Would help to explain the "buy now and get 10 free crystals" thing
Well, I don't think Triniti has ever released a game that didn't go free, at least temporarily. They are one of the most prolific game cloners on the AppStore, though their early work looked much more amateurish.

I can't believe it when I see one of their games hit the top sales charts, but I guess not everyone knows the nooks and crannies of the AppStore as well as I do.

Every game they make is a grind-fest. At least they release their games that way instead of screwing over their customers later. You just get screwed if you actually buy one of their games.
11-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Iap=crappy game, nuff said, greedy bastards