App description: From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!

IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!

"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku

The best title Rovio has released yet - IGN

4/4 - Must Have -- Slide to Play

"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade

"If you cant enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably dont have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR

Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!

The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!

With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!

Features
Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
Free updates!
9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh guess its not a secret anymore...
37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!

Mechanic Pig
Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
All you have to do is pilot it!
Tweak his design to get all three stars!

New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
Its new, free, and HUGE!
BIGGEST sandbox ever!
No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!

Get ready to see pigs fly!

Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/badpiggies

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/badpiggies

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

Important Message for Parents

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
10-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markku View Post
This game worth a drive to the store for a iTunes card is this game that amazing?
Yes it is
10-02-2012, 11:12 AM
What makes this game so great?

10-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
What makes this game so great?
That you make your own vehicle and help it reach the goals while praying that nothing happens to it, its fun and if done right gives tiny big sense of accomplishment
10-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeaDLocK- View Post
Angry Birds addict here (3-starred every level of all iOS Angry Birds games). Just finished Bad Piggies (all skulls, 3-starred everything including sandbox).
I also have completed everything, and wanted to ask if you ran into the same achievement problems I did. I got all 10 skulls in the first chapter, but no Adventurer achievement. I did get the Discoverer achievement, which is for getting all of the chapter two skulls, after only getting the very first skull in chapter two. Getting all 20 skulls did not unlock Adventurer.

Also, did you manage to get Crash Course? I checked every single level and sandbox, and no where does it ever give you six rockets of the same color, so I assume that you can use six rockets of two colors. However, using six or more rockets never gave me the achievement.

Last edited by Tinsel; 10-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.
10-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Also, did you manage to get Crash Course? I checked every single level and sandbox, and no where does it ever give you six rockets of the same color, so I assume that you can use six rockets of two colors. However, using six or more rockets never gave me the achievement.
Curious about this as well. Tried setting off 3 blue and 3 red rockets at the same time but that didn't work.
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Great game, Drains battery pretty fast though. Full charge with 2 hours gameplay and i was down to 52%. Any one else notice that?
10-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm surprised how much I enjoy this game. Having the stars be separate goals requiring different approaches is much more interesting than then overplayed 3-stars for higher scores/times. The physics bother me in its randomness (don't say it's realistic, this is a video game, that just makes it frustrating, but not enough to detract too much from the game. I also don't see my mom enjoying this as much as she did Angry Birds Even if I like it better.

Rovio just needs to update this for iPhone 5's screen and add iCloud saves, stat!
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Attacking birds

Add me to the list of people who want attacking birds...
10-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
This game worth a drive to the store for a iTunes card is this game that amazing?
Or you could just go on freeappdaily and get it free.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
10-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Far better and cooler than Angry Birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
Or you could just go on freeappdaily and get it free.
U r cheap