★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anybody know what happened to Wizzly Presto?

06-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Anybody know what happened to Wizzly Presto?

What happened to Wizzley Presto? It looked like it would be so much fun!
Somebody please tell me what happened or where he is! Wizzley, where are you!!!!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

Last edited by Slapshot; 06-13-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Spelled Wizzley Wrong
06-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Wrong forum, this should be in the general questions forum. On a side note it probably was abandoned.

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!

06-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I don't think it was a game made to be actually released. From what I read, I got the impression that it was more of just a test to see how fast this guy could make a game.
06-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
Wrong forum, this should be in the general questions forum. On a side note it probably was abandoned.
Awwww, I was really looking forward to this. Oh well.... Sorry about the forum thing, I couldn't figure out were to put it.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
06-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
I don't think it was a game made to be actually released. From what I read, I got the impression that it was more of just a test to see how fast this guy could make a game.
Boy....... That's just....... Harsh.

Quote:
Quote:
06-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey, nevermind about my post. Found some stuff.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Back to Edge?
June 10th, 2009
The game is now complete but we still have some frustrating performance issues. Even though the game is a static screen based adventure we are using a lot of effects on screen (especially with water) and this is something the iPhone just does not seem to like us doing.

We were recently contacted by Edgelib who had read of our troubles and move to RabbitFactory. They have offered to help us get the best from Edgelib & openGL and it’s what we are currently trying to do.

Edgelib does allow blitting to and from the display buffer which makes things a lot easier - if we are to do any sequel games it’s essential the engine is as perfect as it can be to avoid major issues later on.

This is all, as you might imagine, frustrating.
Quote:
The Future
May 14th, 2009
We have had some long conversations in the last few days and taken notice of what our testers are saying.

We are going to make this a full sized commercial game.

The delay with approval allowed us to add a lot more in to the game and it’s clear that we are now looking at much more than a 30 day game, this has turned out much better than expected and with the interest from the press it would be foolish to waste this opportunity. So we are now aiming for a release at the end of this month.

The game will be much bigger, much more graphics, more sound, overall a real commercial game.

So thanks for that delay apple
http://www.30daygame.com/
06-13-2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.30daygame.com/2009/06/10/back-to-edge/ "The game is now complete but we still have some frustrating performance issues. Even though the game is a static screen based adventure we are using a lot of effects on screen (especially with water) and this is something the iPhone just does not seem to like us doing."
06-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
no its in the right thread. Youre assuming it has been abandoned so you think it is a general question, but it is an upcoming game
06-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertf224 View Post
no its in the right thread. Youre assuming it has been abandoned so you think it is a general question, but it is an upcoming game
He somehow got a mod to move this thread from upcoming games. wow
06-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Hey, nevermind about my post. Found some stuff.

YouTube: video

http://www.30daygame.com/
O.....M......G That just made mty day! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote: