★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bloody Epic - slashing and maiming this October

01-31-2013, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Woah I just nearly insta bought this, is it not universal? Or rather does this work on the ipad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
...it is? O_O *buys*

Awww shucks! Any plans for a Universal/iPad specific version?
It should work on an iPad but not natively sorry. We are considering an HD or Universal app depending on its success.

You see, we don't own an iPad yet so we wouldn't have any way to really test it out. Not to mention all the extra work to put it on the iPad retina rez.

But, if enough people cry out iPAD we will have to deliver

Until then just have fun on your smaller iDevice or try it out on the iPAd and let us know how it works. It should be fine. We'll see if we can get a friend to try it out.

Follow us at @tioatum for news and giveaways!
Free Games on the Appstore
Blog:www.tioatum.com

Last edited by atum_ramirez; 01-31-2013 at 04:36 AM.
01-31-2013, 05:25 AM
Release thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2654486

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-31-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Thanks! Temped to tap 5 stars in it, but will control that urge :P
It's the most depressing thing ever when devs give out 5 stars to their own games, but the temptation... It's, precioussssss to me.....

01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
Thanks! Temped to tap 5 stars in it, but will control that urge :P
It's the most depressing thing ever when devs give out 5 stars to their own games, but the temptation... It's, precioussssss to me.....
No probs. And haha, I know...it always sucks seeing developers rating their own game on TA. It's all too common now. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, we go an iPAd 3 from a friend but we have to return it before we can make an HD version of Bloody Epic...

Still, we'll probably go for a universal app that doesn't stretch on the iPad2 or leaves those letterboxes, before we do the HD. Or we can just ship this buggy version running on the iPAd 3 if you all like :P

Another thing I would like to show, even if completely useless are the achievement icons. Really proud of these. Made them super fast but I think they look quite cool. I think I'm improving as an artist

Now to get Toucharcade to review it! 148apps gave it 4.5 so how bad can it be?

04-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Just wanted to let you all to know we submitted an update and Bloody Epic will finally be universal. Get your iPADs ready

04-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
Just wanted to let you all to know we submitted an update and Bloody Epic will finally be universal. Get your iPADs ready
Woo
05-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Finally on the iPad! Bloody Epic is now an Universal app. No retina graphics but still great fun! Check it out !

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloody-epic/id590730950?mt=8

And for those trying to catch a freebie go to our promocode thread

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...pic+promocodes