Bloody Epic - slashing and maiming this October

01-31-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
Thanks! Temped to tap 5 stars in it, but will control that urge :P
It's the most depressing thing ever when devs give out 5 stars to their own games, but the temptation... It's, precioussssss to me.....
No probs. And haha, I know...it always sucks seeing developers rating their own game on TA. It's all too common now. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, we go an iPAd 3 from a friend but we have to return it before we can make an HD version of Bloody Epic...

Still, we'll probably go for a universal app that doesn't stretch on the iPad2 or leaves those letterboxes, before we do the HD. Or we can just ship this buggy version running on the iPAd 3 if you all like :P

Another thing I would like to show, even if completely useless are the achievement icons. Really proud of these. Made them super fast but I think they look quite cool. I think I'm improving as an artist

Now to get Toucharcade to review it! 148apps gave it 4.5 so how bad can it be?

Follow us at @tioatum for news and giveaways!
Free Games on the Appstore
Blog:www.tioatum.com

04-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Just wanted to let you all to know we submitted an update and Bloody Epic will finally be universal. Get your iPADs ready

04-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
Just wanted to let you all to know we submitted an update and Bloody Epic will finally be universal. Get your iPADs ready
Woo
05-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Finally on the iPad! Bloody Epic is now an Universal app. No retina graphics but still great fun! Check it out !

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloody-epic/id590730950?mt=8

And for those trying to catch a freebie go to our promocode thread

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...pic+promocodes