• Publisher: SHADE Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.5 MB
  • Version: 3.7.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: The announcement of the end of the service

Thank you very much for playing "Destroy Gunners ZZ".
We are so sorry for this short notice to all customers.
The service of "Destroy Gunners ZZ" will end on the schedule below.

The last day for purchasing DG coin : March 1, 2014 (Japan Time)
The termination day of the service : March 31, 2014 (Japan Time)

We are so sorry for the inconvenience to the customers
who support and enjoy "Destroy Gunners ZZ" until now.
We ask for your kind understanding.

If you have questionplease send inquiries
from inquiry form by GREE SDK.

We are deeply grateful to customers who have played this title.
It's almost the end of the service but
we hope that you enjoy "Destroy Gunners ZZ"
until the end of the service.

This is the newest "Destroy Gunners Series" which has won great popularity
in 3D Action STG and gotten over 3000000 downloads in smartphone app in the world.

Nurture bonds with united comrade-in-arms and survive the battlefield!

You can use many different kinds of the arms with controlling mecha and
challenge various missions such as smashing enemies, destroying the huge boss.
You can enjoy the game easily by intuitive touch operation.

In addition,this title has introduced not only battle missions but also strategic map.
On the strategic map,the player selects the territory to make a sortie and captures
it to expand effective areas.
The action element and the strategic situations which require a right decision and
judgment are created by this new component.
So a game element has become much higher.

Also,introducing long-awaited social networking service components,
the player can assign your registered friends' mechs as wingman.
Your friends' mechs can go with and help you on special missions such as boss
battle and the player can get weapons,parts as a present from your friends'
mechs(wingmen).

One of the major evolutions from "Destroy Gunners Z"
is the implementation of "Dog Fights,"
which allow you to fight other player's mechs (Rival DGunners).
Keep winning "Dog Fights" to earn enough "Destruction Points"
to reach the top of the rankings and earn glorious prizes!

[About Logins]
- "Destroy Gunners Z" requires a valid account and login with GREE.
- This application can be downloaded for free through GREE.
- This game communicates with our servers. Connection times may vary.

[About In-Game Coins]
- In-app purchases rely on in-game coins which are exclusive to each application. These are available within each app.
- In-game coins can only be used in the iOS app in which they are purchased.("D.G." is only usable within the "Destory Gunners ZZ" iOS application)
- In-game coins for each app may be used within that app only. Coins from other apps may not be used.

[Using the GREE Application]
- More and more free iOS apps are being added to GREE.
- GREE is a fully featured social network, with Friends, Photos, and private and public messages.
- You can make and invite friends using the contact details you provide.
- You can even exchange e-mails with your friends.
- You can take part in various themed communities and find others who share your interests.

syntheticvoid's comments:

Now, I'm not too sure what the major differences are between this and Destroy Gunners SP or F... but from the looks of the screens, it's got quite a few.
10-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Hamster Wheel mechanics only work if you really enjoy the gameplay. Thankfully, I do like the run and gun.

On that "last" territory, my last try (level 94, 8th mech, +270) I got just past the halfway mark before falling (blown up with 2 of the 10 minutes left).

We may have to play a really long time to be strong enough to win these things anyway.
10-21-2012, 10:09 AM
I want to play this game but dunno where to start... Is DG:Z the best one?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Dude. It gets worse. I got through the whole "last" complex only to get to a hover mech boss....and you have to beat it on the time left after you clear those 10 rooms. You get 10 min and it takes almost a minute per room unless you spam the cannon.

I think they want us to buy bigger guns.
10-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybalt Cat View Post
Dude. It gets worse. I got through the whole "last" complex only to get to a hover mech boss....and you have to beat it on the time left after you clear those 10 rooms. You get 10 min and it takes almost a minute per room unless you spam the cannon.

I think they want us to buy bigger guns.
Looks like the very definition of forced IAP. Well, i really hope im wrong. Havent fired the game up yet, but it's already on my device. Dark Gate is eating most of my time right now so cant play this one yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-21-2012, 02:52 PM
That's not necessarily true. Just beat m15 Caimu with no paid-for kit.
I have a new territory -Ganem- but it looks like it is some sort of dungeon (not atk insignia) will know more when I have more energy.
10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
I got tired of the power source "timer" in DGZ so I bought the SP version for $3.99 (the same price as one flipping power source recharge!) and liked it.

DGZ is the better, more refined game. If you can live with playing in bursts then Z is the choice.

You get 1000 power source and it costs 120-350 per mission. You Recharge 5 power every minute. You can launch any mission as long as you have 100. Going every 20 minutes works, but some boss fights take multiple tries and you're given just 20 minutes to do it in.

IAP issue: I have yet to spend a dime and likely wont need to.
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll play this first thing tomorrow morning, before breakfast

10-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Be sure to add Tybalt and me to your friends list. Having high level friends for boss and devil mech fights early makes a huge difference in unlocking better mechs.

Edit: just unlocked mech no. 10 and had 444 junk tickets waiting for it lol. By the time I get to 50 blueprints ill have 1000 ready for the next! Oh and almost level 100... Giving the final mission another go tomorrow with new loot.

Last edited by Joltrabbit; 10-21-2012 at 07:45 PM.
10-25-2012, 05:33 AM
Gave the finale a go with just the 2nd tier weapons and I wasn't even close. I think I had 2 or 3 of the 10 objectives left and was low on ammo.

I'll splerge and hit it again later today.
10-25-2012, 07:23 AM
It has great concept. I like look.