Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-18-2013, 11:52 AM

The pvp is just a 1-on-1 fight with ai version of your opponent. Their gear is based on the last time they logged in to a match
Old 04-17-2013, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
Ok ... Hitting level 100 way back autounlocked the 50 blueprint mech.

I still had to get the 50, and now I have to get another 100(!) to unlock the next.

The labyrinth makes blueprints easier, but if the one after us 200 and so on, I may back off for a bit.

Ill leave my best gear on if anyone wants to friend me for backup.
Code: 23403894444
Fyi, your dgid is one digit too many. Mine is 2349433591.

Some things I've noticed- your last used gear doesn't matter, just your last used mech. If you think DFA-bst is expensive, wait til you see the price tag on XDA-04B. Same thing for XDA-03c3's blueprint requirement. Cannossus provides 1 print at 30, another 3 at 60, and 10 at 100. Rabalt is the place to go to get past lv200, but it's almost impossible to beat.

My question is, do you see player listings where the name is just dots or asterisks? Have you been able to get your rankings onto the leaderboards? I've been having trouble with that last bit... contacting Shade's support hasn't yielded results. They think it's because all the wifi connections I've tried have interference.

Phew, been looking for a place to discuss this awesome game. The fb page is just people asking for friend adds.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:38 AM

I have a feeling those are hacked accounts. That or even devil mech weapons can't scratch paid for units.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:15 AM

I'm not sure if those are hacked accounts... there seems to be a name display issue between Android and iOS users that causes names for people on the other platform to display as asterisks.

I have both XDA-04B and XDA-03c3, and it takes me 10-11 devil mech laser shots to down XDA-03c3s, and way more to take down SDA-06. You basically need to have boosters and a lot of ammo. Luckily the AI is dumb so you can spam missiles and focus on dodging. Don't bother using the devil cannons on anything but the devil mechs, only the laser is any good.

And ever since the update last week my rankings are updating properly. I'm in B-1, but there's only two other people in class B (which I never see in the arena). Just take your time going up the classes, if you skip a class you'll miss the corresponding class change reward. I submitted a helpdesk request, but Shade hasn't responded to me about it. Japan's on vacation this week, so I doubt I'll get a response until much later.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:54 PM

It's not a matter of boosters. Mechs lower in class than mine were taking 80-100 DM laser shots to kill and if I stood still could drop me in 3 volleys.

I was playing the game out of habit thanks to having a 16 mech and another 100 blueprints. I was even consistently placing top 10 to 20 in the pvp standings with 37 million in cash banked...

And deleted. Had enough.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 PM

You definitely ran into some cheaters, if you're using a maxed out #16 w/ DMK and Crit lv3 you shouldn't have to use more than 15 shots on anything but #18 and #19. What were your stats? Shade Games has been removing cheaters, but it does take time. It's a shame you're quitting, must've taken a long time to build up that much cash.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:24 PM

5 months Of play. I think it's silly that they pulled the Booster packs to start the game once you started playing.

I never paid a dime for the game And it wasn't because I'm cheap it was because nothing was worth paying for once that deal went away

I did buy the SP version from a year ago to get them some money and I may buy some extra levels for the demo they released recently

This game has so much potential that it just feels wasted either on cheaters or very poor pay scheme
Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM

I've been playing since October... the devs have been removing cheaters, but they seem to wait until just before event periods end to do it. If by booster packs you mean the paid options that give you more XP, they pop up after a boss fight.

I do have to agree that the pay scheme is bad, things cost way too much for what you get.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:46 PM

If you do the coin-conversion-math mechs can cost more than AAA console games. It's bizarre that the industry has come to this.

If DGZZ were more like armored core and you paid for parts that changed your look I could see these fees for your mech over time.

Yes, I meant the xp/powersource bonus for $10 or $15
Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say the whole industry has become like that, it's just that Shade Games could have done a better job with pricing things. I'm surprised that Shade Games hasn't taken advantage of the knowledge and resources that they have access to from working with GREE. Visual customizations would definitely be a good source of revenue.