★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -- 50% OFF SALE to celebrate Multiplayer Mode --

Slidetoplay.com says: All we can say is that this is the best RTS we have played on the device yet. *

Techcrunch.com says:
"I absolutely loved the diversity of the missions, and thought that the overall design was fantastic."

"This game will definitely satiate your desire for a solid RTS game, and I would definitely recommend it."

Quantum Collapse : The definitive Real Time Strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod touch has arrived!

A TRUE RTS GAME FOR THE IDEVICE: Quantum Collapse is the best RTS for the platform, providing hours and hours of unmatched gaming. The richly varied missions provide a unique encounter and environment for each level. Epic Battles, Hero missions, super weapons, units with unique powerups are just some of the detail youll find in Quantum Collapse.

ACCESSIBLE TO ALL GAMERS: With 3 difficulty levels, Quantum Collapse can be enjoyed by all players, from the casual to the professional gamer.

FEATURES:
* 13 Campaign missions providing more than 8 hours of gameplay
* 11 Skirmish missions with 3 different AI Types.
* Multiplayer with Voice-Chat
* Amazing Particle Effects and Explosions
* 2 Completely different factions with unique designs and powers
* Voxel generated terrain (no repetitive tilemaps)
* Map Zoom.
* Each unit has a unique powerup. Some super units have up to 6 of them.
* Spell system enables you to take a huge part in the battle.

EVEN MORE FEATURES COMING
Wifi/3G Multiplayer

Quantum Collapse promises a premium RTS experience for the iDevice and it DELIVERS.

Slapshot's comments:

QUANTUM COLLAPSE IS OUT! EPIC WIN!

Quote:
Quantum Collapse : The definitive Real Time Strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod touch has arrived!

A TRUE RTS GAME FOR THE IDEVICE: Quantum Collapse is UNQUESTIONABLY the best RTS for the platform, providing hours and hours of unmatched gaming. The richly varied missions provide a unique encounter and environment for each level. Epic Battles, Hero missions, super weapons, units with unique powerups are just some of the detail youll find in Quantum Collapse.

A TRUE GAMING EXPERIENCE: Quantum Collapse was developed by a dedicated RTS expert who knows what gamers want and had one goal in mind: to deliver the BEST RTS gaming experience available on iPhone.

ACCESSIBLE TO ALL GAMERS: With 3 difficulty levels, Quantum Collapse can be enjoyed by all players, from the casual to the professional gamer.

EVEN MORE FEATURES COMING: Buy Quantum Collapse now at a discounted price before the next updates arrive! Already in development: Skirmish Mode and Multiplayer. Quantum Collapses price WILL ONLY GO UP.

Quantum Collapse promises a premium RTS experience for the iDevice and it DELIVERS.

06-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Searched it on my ipod didnt find it. I t will probably be out in a little bit here.

06-13-2009, 01:40 PM
06-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey guys i'm the developer of Quantum Collapse, i'm so exited the game is out!

The Skirmish patch will be submitted in a day or two. It also fixes some glitches on the text of the buttons, improves the illustrations, fixes a ton of spelling errors and improves performance.

I'm hyped to know what you guys think of the game!

but i have to ask A HUGE FAVOR from you guys, PLEASE PLEASE help me get the word out, don't let Quantum Collapse be a failure because people don't know about it!, tell your friends and please write reviews on the appstore!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by JavierDavalos; 06-13-2009 at 01:44 PM.
06-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Oooo, nice icon.
06-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDavalos View Post
Hey guys, i'm so exited the game is out!

The Skirmish patch will be submitted in a day or two. It also fixes some glitches on the text of the buttons, improves the illustrations, fixes a ton of spelling errors and improves performance.

I'm hyped to know what you guys think of the game!

YouTube: video
This game defines fun.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDavalos View Post
Hey guys i'm the developer of Quantum Collapse, i'm so exited the game is out!
How long does it take to play a typical game?
06-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Sweet!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
06-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Slapshot, good looking out. I've been searching since Thurs.
Javier you're the man. I'm looking forward to skirmish.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
06-13-2009, 01:58 PM
damn! Already?!? I'll definatley pick this up in a bit!!

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!